• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Defense is getting better. And I think the reason we look so bad in the second half is lack of depth at key positions.

Again, no reason to be alarmed. It’s Week 4

You have to give time some time

rossihunter2

Staff Member

said it's unlikely tyus will play on friday... the plan is for him not to play anyway... (i assume it's the same for gus)

bateman is day-to-day

justice hill is not a serious hamstring but could still miss time

kolar not ready to practice yet

ronnie continuing with his progression

some relieving news, some unexpected positives (gus) but for the mostpart none of the above have a real chance to play against the bengals outside of bateman and hopefully stanley

Simba

Staff Member

said it's unlikely tyus will play on friday... the plan is for him not to play anyway... (i assume it's the same for gus)

bateman is day-to-day

some relieving news, some unexpected positives (gus) but for the mostpart none of the above have a real chance to play against the bengals outside of bateman and hopefully stanley

Shocked but happy that Gus is returning to practice this soon. Everything that had been said about him made it seem like he was still some time away from being ready to get out there and give it a go. Would imagine he'll take the full 3 weeks but not too shabby.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

bateman is day-to-day

That is all around good news. ^_^

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We’ll see if Bart Scott’s nuclear codes still work in regards to the red dot on Burrow. I doubt it, no one on this defense has that attitude. I could see Peters getting a pick six tho. Need to shut chase up, when he gets bullied he doesn’t play well

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hope we win... I'm just getting mad watching this team waste Lamar's season and throw it down the drain. I'm even debating not going to Tampa if this BS keeps up.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
For me, Bills game only confirmed what I was pretty sure... we're one of the best teams in the NFL. I'm sure we'll lose more games too, but there's nobody I fear at this point. Buffalo is pretty much the gold standard for how to build an NFL team right now, and they beat us on a last second FG after being down by 17 points.

I'm not concerned. I'd like to see us close some of these games out against better teams, but I think it'll happen soon enough. I'm not saying anybody debilitating personnel issues that basically can't be fixed.

My prediction... we'll head into December at either 7-4 or 8-3. And December/January doesn't look particularly scary to me at the moment. I think we're heading into week 4 of the toughest 4 game stretch on our schedule this year.
This is my thinking. If the defense can get some things fixed we should be fine and the neediest position (OLB) has bodies coming back. Get a few more guys back on offense, let them get in game shape. Hopefully, stay healthy, and this team can make a run.

Greg Roman still sucks tho

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I still want an explanation on Proche. How can he have 5 snaps in a game where Bateman got hurt? If he's still not healthy that's one thing. If he's healthy and getting this playing time, then we knew all along we weren't going to ever use him and he's a total waste of a roster spot.

That means prior to DRob getting cut, EDC was thinking it's OK to run out there with only Bateman, Duv, and Wallace who also doesn't get snaps. Like what the fuck? That doesn't make any sense. Even with DRob we're only giving 3 WRs snaps and honestly it's dominanted by just 2. That's a literal recipe for disaster

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I still want an explanation on Proche. How can he have 5 snaps in a game where Bateman got hurt? If he's still not healthy that's one thing. If he's healthy and getting this playing time, then we knew all along we weren't going to ever use him and he's a total waste of a roster spot.

That means prior to DRob getting cut, EDC was thinking it's OK to run out there with only Bateman, Duv, and Wallace who also doesn't get snaps. Like what the fuck? That doesn't make any sense. Even with DRob we're only giving 3 WRs snaps and honestly it's dominanted by just 2. That's a literal recipe for disaster
Maybe he's not cracked up to what the team hyped him up to be? We've seen it happen before lol.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
For some reason I can't shake the feeling that thus game won't be close. Idk. One way or another I feel like this is a blowout. I think it's a big game mentally. You can try and respond after these terrible loses and right the ship like 2019 or you can let it slip and severely start to unravel.