• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The defense really isn't in the best shape, but it looks like they are relaxing. That happens when someone is confident of winning, when they already have a big lead in points. This is also called overconfidence. And the opponents take advantage of it ^_^ The team needs a psychologist and a kick ^_^
We also do have a psychologist. Harbaugh made reference to her I believe yesterday in the PC.

RiderJake

Practice Squad
We also do have a psychologist. Harbaugh made reference to her I believe yesterday in the PC.
Well, if a psychologist doesn't help, then maybe they need a psychiatrist?
But I'd still rather have a coach's ass-whupping :D

Last edited:
I dunno why but I feel like this team on the verge of having a run once it's run game and pass rush get fixed. Feel like it's a couple of weeks away and then we are going to go off.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I dunno why but I feel like this team on the verge of having a run once it's run game and pass rush get fixed. Feel like it's a couple of weeks away and then we are going to go off.
Given that we have a pretty good track record of not losing to "bad teams" under Lamar, I think starting 10/16, we have a chance to go 5-1 over the next 6 weeks or better. There's games we should win, like the two losses we have, but these aren't like "bad teams" where we're shitting the bed and just losing to teams we shouldn't. These are at least good teams that we should beat, but they make more plays than us.

I'm not seeing a lot of those teams left on the schedule. Maybe some of these teams start to turn it around, but teams like Saints, Panthers, Steelers, Browns, etc. don't look good at all, and I'm not like super concerned about Bucs or Jags either, though both are road games.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Given that we have a pretty good track record of not losing to "bad teams" under Lamar, I think starting 10/16, we have a chance to go 5-1 over the next 6 weeks or better. There's games we should win, like the two losses we have, but these aren't like "bad teams" where we're shitting the bed and just losing to teams we shouldn't. These are at least good teams that we should beat, but they make more plays than us.

I'm not seeing a lot of those teams left on the schedule. Maybe some of these teams start to turn it around, but teams like Saints, Panthers, Steelers, Browns, etc. don't look good at all, and I'm not like super concerned about Bucs or Jags either, though both are road games.
Which is why if we beat the Bengals we’re in great shape. Their schedule is very easy after this game too, so this is really a huge game and we have to take it

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

They’re spying on us and they think we’re delusional and RSR is on point because they’re always pessimistic. I don’t even think anyone is being that optimistic, certainly not as much as these classic Bengal fans are being. Hey bengals board, Lamar is better than Burrow and it’s not even close

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Which is why if we beat the Bengals we’re in great shape. Their schedule is very easy after this game too, so this is really a huge game and we have to take it
ehh, they still have Chiefs and Bills in December/January, as well as playing the Ravens at end of year. Their last six weeks are pretty brutal... Chiefs, Browns (with Watson), @ Bucs, @ Patriots, Bills, Ravens. A good amount of home games in there, which will help, but they need to stack up wins here quickly more than we do.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

They’re spying on us and they think we’re delusional and RSR is on point because they’re always pessimistic. I don’t even think anyone is being that optimistic, certainly not as much as these classic Bengal fans are being. Hey bengals board, Lamar is better than Burrow and it’s not even close
Bro I'm seriously gonna pray for your mental health.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good thing most if not alll head coaches need franchise quarterback to help keep their jobs but nice try Sizzle

All I know is he was half a season away from being fired because of how piss poor he really is. And I am far, FAR away from the only one who thinks that.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I know is he was half a season away from being fired because of how piss poor he really is. And I am far, FAR away from the only one who thinks that.
Well and how piss poor his previous QB was during the reign of bad play by the team. Among other players who played like shit.

Also I don't believe for even a half a second Steve was firing John after 2018 if they didn't win.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

All I know is he's a better head coach than people give him credit for and I wish fans stop saying Lamar Jackson save his job. Like what head coach has ever been successful without a franchise quarterback? It's not really saying anything at all. It's common knowledge that a head coach needs a franchise quarterback to be successful.

Franchise quarterbacks save head coaches job all the time. It's why most teams want one and even why a team like The Browns traded for Watson and gave him a fully guaranteed contract.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The positivity from many of you when it comes to our inept coaches is very innocent and cute

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Did Bisciotti tell you that, because that's what the fan base thought, but probably wouldn't have happened.

Simba

Staff Member
Very curious to see what we do at WR if Bateman can't go this weekend. Would leave us with only 4 on the roster, but not too difficult to get away with that with how little they're used. We have Victor and Webb on the PS. Victor is probably more impactful as an actual WR, but Webb has the ST ability and provides adequate coverage at WR.