• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Roster

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We’re so deep in the secondary. Someone with potential is going to get cut. We can’t do the phantom IR on all of them.

CB: jimmy smith, Humphrey, Carr, Canady, Tavon young, averett, jaylen hill

S: weddle, jeffy, Clark, Levine, Elliot, kai nacua

Side note: I think nacua is my dark horse to make the team. Was a ball
Hawk in college and the only safety other than weddle that can probably play the deep.

id imagine jaylen hill is starting the year on PUP

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We’re so deep in the secondary. Someone with potential is going to get cut. We can’t do the phantom IR on all of them.

CB: jimmy smith, Humphrey, Carr, Canady, Tavon young, averett, jaylen hill

S: weddle, jeffy, Clark, Levine, Elliot, kai nacua

Side note: I think nacua is my dark horse to make the team. Was a ball
Hawk in college and the only safety other than weddle that can probably play the deep.
We usually have no need to phantom-IR anybody from our secondary.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I'll predict Darious Williams makes the team. It's crazy to me that he went UDFA. He's athletic, fluid, feisty, versatile and very instinctive. He has everything needed to succeed.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Was wrong on Scott, Nico and Davis. Damn. Nothing too crazy and before I saw the UDFA. Like that Grant made it, don't care much for Board, but happy to see Sieler made it. Feel good about this squad.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If it was serious I think we would have heard already
Yeah at this point it’s obviously not a season ender or anything. It’d suck if he missed several weeks because of this though, which is definitely a possibility.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Benjamin Allbright on twitter:

"Was told by league source nine teams made calls to the Ravens inquiring about RG3."

that seems like too many to be accurate - or at least that seems like too many for all (or any) of those calls to be anything beyond pure speculation - id imagine they were like "are you gonna cut him? if so can we give you a conditional 7th so that we dont have to fight another team for him? no? ok bye..."

Benjamin Allbright on twitter:

"Was told by league source nine teams made calls to the Ravens inquiring about RG3."

that seems like too many to be accurate - or at least that seems like too many for all (or any) of those calls to be anything beyond pure speculation - id imagine they were like "are you gonna cut him? if so can we give you a conditional 7th so that we dont have to fight another team for him? no? ok bye..."
Ozzie needs to hold onto him until game start being played and someone gets hurt. That way we can swindle the shit out of someone.
nope and i doubt we will do - but id have guessed wed have kept mclellan if it had been expected to linger long
Kenny himself has actually said it’s nothing serious

https://www.google.com/amp/www.balt...larmed-by-knee-injury-20180831-story,amp.html

rossihunter2

Staff Member