• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Bengals Edition

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I'm excited by Pepe though. Guy reminds me of a more aggressive version of Tavon, for better or for worse. Always thought Tavon was plenty feisty enough, but damn Pepe is not afraid to come down hill and lay the wood despite his size.
My boy Ladarius Webb was a lot like that.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just saw a stat where Marlon and Peters gave up only 19 yards total to both Chase and Boyd on 4 targets. Nicely done, gentlemen. Especially with a shoddy pass-rush too.

Going to need our young guys to continue to get better in the future for when Higgins is out there with Chase

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
many of us were on the BR.com official site, but I do believe you listening to RSR, Reddit, fb and 105.7 the Fan and other social media could have an impact.
I was on BR.com's official site and I still am to a degree. I pop in there here and there but nothing major. I also track with RSR but not Reddit or 105.7. I'm also a member of a few other Ravens sites. PF.com is my go-to spot to come in and chill with you guys. I've been rocking with y'all up in here for some years now. Y'all my dudes! Naw! Y'all are my CATS! :cool:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was on BR.com's official site and I still am to a degree. I pop in there here and there but nothing major. I also track with RSR but not Reddit or 105.7. I'm also a member of a few other Ravens sites. PF.com is my go-to spot to come in and chill with you guys. I've been rocking with y'all up in here for some years now. Y'all my dudes! Naw! Y'all are my CATS! :cool:
and one day we will br...... No, I better not say that word.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Stanley and Mekari alternating possessions , it was pretty clear that Stanley is the superior option. And Mekari is a Solid lineman.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Happy Birthday OG!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Did we play man cvg on that goal line stand? I was hoping we did since we had been playing zne all game.. anyway, whatever defense we played, no one messed up on their assignments

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
The two missed TD passes tell a bit of a different story to this game. The game "felt" close, but it really wouldn't have been if those two passes were successful. This is both encouraging and concerning depending on how one might look at it. It's a big win.

There were no similar instances of "just misses" by the Bengles that would have made it closer that I can recall. That is on our DEF, who played a great game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
With Stanley and Mekari alternating possessions , it was pretty clear that Stanley is the superior option. And Mekari is a Solid lineman.

it was actually so clear which surprised me because i really thought that ronnie would at least have some struggles in his first series or two

the win was great
but ronnie playing like he did (albeit on a pitch count) was maybe even more important

i was always hopeful but im honestly still in a little bit of disbelief that he's really back

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Took a quick look and love it. I've said it was a fluke run. No hate just it is what it is and all they would spout is how they threw all over us. Fine. Now it's back to reality and they're seeing exactly what most realistic fans saw. They overachieved and got lucky at the right time. That offense was carried by a defense playing out of their mind. And Taylor is an awful coach. All that SB appearance did was buy that fool more time.
Spot on, was the best thing that may come from that