• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 College Football Thread

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
1st half Tua is 10 for 11 for 334 yards and 4tds. The one year alabama doesn't field an elite defense they have an op offense haha.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
1st half Tua is 10 for 11 for 334 yards and 4tds. The one year alabama doesn't field an elite defense they have an op offense haha.
Well you know what they say about energy, right? It can't be created nor destroyed and it can only be transferred from one form to another.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Imagine how will they look next year - entire offense sans Harris will be back and this young D will have some experience.

Also, Jerry Jeudy is for real. I can't decide which sophomore I like better - him or Shenault Jr from Colorado.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Imagine how will they look next year - entire offense sans Harris will be back and this young D will have some experience.

Also, Jerry Jeudy is for real. I can't decide which sophomore I like better - him or Shenault Jr from Colorado.
Well your a Bama fan and I'm a Buffs fan... So you take your guy and I'll take mine.....

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just watched Ty Johnson score a td for Md and this is a big game if we want to reach a bowl. Kept my eye on Derwin Gray (not sure if he's draft eligible) and he did a nice job stonewalling his guys on that drive. Could be a sleeper lineman.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well it looks like Maryland is gonna win this game and another name to watch is gotta be Byron Cowart a defensive lineman who is just killing it today.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Georgia's loaded @ RB but they don't run it enough. The targeting rule is ridiculous it was clearly Brownings fault and not the Oregon's DL. A guy on twitter said: if you’re going to throw defenders out for targeting, then QBs should get thrown out for having no pocket presence and making themselves susceptible to big hits

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Less than 5 minutes into the game and bama already secured the win.
Edit: How did Bama manage to get all these stud WR?

Last edited: