• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offensive Line Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
That's what I use if I'm unable to watch the live game.

I use draft breakdown. It generally gives you enough to form a basic opinion, and if you can't find tape on a player you can always find tape on another player and watch the matchup, like tj watt had almost nothing so I was watching OL film that he played against.

Something I always like to do is watch a few highlights before I watch film, I wanna see a player at his best before I see all the inbetweens, it helps you get an idea of the players niche and helps you find strengths even in plays they don't have an impact.
Thanks guys.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jermain elumenor basically redshirted.
so much for that! a 5th round pick, unless injured isnt usually redshirted.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Jermain elumenor basically redshirted.
so much for that! a 5th round pick, unless injured isnt usually redshirted.
How does placing him on the non-football injury list mean he's being redshirted?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
meh who cares. I'm not rooting for him. He's thick everywhere, including the head. He either failed a conditioning test, got injured or he's not ready.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
meh who cares. I'm not rooting for him. He's thick everywhere, including the head. He either failed a conditioning test, got injured or he's not ready.
That doesn't mean his whole career failed, and we didn't really expect to see him perform year 1 anyway... I know you don't like him because he hunts but chill up.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
That doesn't mean his whole career failed, and we didn't really expect to see him perform year 1 anyway... I know you don't like him because he hunts but chill up.

he's an idiot, in general..
that and his pleasure for killing mountain lions for a thrill make me happy to see him fail..miserably..

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah, he'll be with terrence cody..chilling and being cruel to animals..until one of them decides they both look like bbq material and go cannibal..

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he's an idiot, in general..
that and his pleasure for killing mountain lions for a thrill make me happy to see him fail..miserably..
rooting for someone to fail, just because you don't have the same beliefs or that they aren't vegan / vegetarian is just wrong. If everyone were the same, this world would be boring.

I have friends that are vegetarian and they like Eluemenor.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
rooting for someone to fail, just because you don't have the same beliefs or that they aren't vegan / vegetarian is just wrong. If everyone were the same, this world would be boring.

I have friends that are vegetarian and they like Eluemenor.

i'm `allowed to not be a fan of someone, capiche? just because they play for my team doesnt mean i have to like them.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
i'm `allowed to not be a fan of someone, capiche? just because they play for my team doesnt mean i have to like them.

There is a difference between not being a fan and being a hater.

Im not a fan of many players in the NFL but with the exception of Tom Brady(who i will own that moniker for) im not actively rooting for them to fail and especiallt not because i disagree with a hobby of his outside of football that tells me nothing about his personality.

Last edited:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
ahh there you go..tom brady

it's the same.
I have no issues with how i feel about the situation so lets leave it at that.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
There's a difference between not liking him and screaming with joy that he's a failure when he fails one conditionning test (which he passed today btw).

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
not joy..but i wouldnt be unhappy if he failed..im not that lame.
I'd be happy enough. We need less assholes making money. This is the kind of jackass who would go to africa and pose next to a giraffe he shot like hes some kind of badass.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I forgot it was James Hurst at RT during Ravens final scoring drive vs Pittsburgh.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
not joy..but i wouldnt be unhappy if he failed..im not that lame.
I'd be happy enough. We need less assholes making money. This is the kind of jackass who would go to africa and pose next to a giraffe he shot like hes some kind of badass.
so we dont want him money cause he likes to hunt? And you assume he an asshole?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

There is a difference between not being a fan and being a hater.

Im not a fan of many players in the NFL but with the exception of Tom Brady(who i will own that moniker for) im not actively rooting for them to fail and especiallt not because i disagree with a hobby of his outside of football that tells me nothing about his personality.

This