• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bucs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Thursday Night Game at Raymond James Stadium. Looking forward to getting healthier for this game and putting together a good offensive and defensive performance.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Thursday Night Game at Raymond James Stadium. Looking forward to getting healthier for this game and putting together a good offensive and defensive performance.
That's asking a lot, RM. Lol

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
who all is hurt for them I feel that they have a lot of guys out
D66303FE-C878-43B7-89DE-C50B29226246.png

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Not out problem. No one gave a damn about our injuries last year. They got bailed out by the refs against ATL, lost to Pitt and bullied by the Panthers. We better not lose this game. I don't care how ugly it looks, just win.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Tbh, I don't know what to make of this game. I know it's a lot to ask, but I just ask for a clean game, win, and without injuries. Let the roasting of me commence.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Oweh said in his interview that Ojabo is getting healthier and apparently ran something crazy. Was asked does that mean on field speed and he said yeah on field speed. Seems like he was sprinting and they were measuring his top speed like they do for all guys, especially those coming back from injury and he put up something ridiculous.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Oweh said in his interview that Ojabo is getting healthier and apparently ran something crazy. Was asked does that mean on field speed and he said yeah on field speed. Seems like he was sprinting and they were measuring his top speed like they do for all guys, especially those coming back from injury and he put up something ridiculous.
Music to my ears!

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m gonna need to call my doctor

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great! Because Oweh is getting double teamed .