• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bucs

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar has more rushing yards than the entire Bucs offense combined

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random thought: anyone think JPP brings any useful insight on the Bucs?
I’m sure he can provide some helpful insight. From his comments today he is clearly very fired up to play his old team

Simba

Staff Member
Hard to glean too much from injuries on such a short week, but guessing most guys are going to end up being good to go. Stanley all but confirmed he's playing even though he didn't practice, and would imagine guys like Andrews and Campbell are in the same boat.

Has to be some level of concern with Bateman and Bynes right now, but not sold on them being at serious risk either.

Also guessing Bowser is back this week. Would assume that with that, DJax gets a PS elevation along with one of the DBs (Washington as a standard elevation or Worley on the 53/PS boomerang).

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hard to glean too much from injuries on such a short week, but guessing most guys are going to end up being good to go. Stanley all but confirmed he's playing even though he didn't practice, and would imagine guys like Andrews and Campbell are in the same boat.

Has to be some level of concern with Bateman and Bynes right now, but not sold on them being at serious risk either.

Also guessing Bowser is back this week. Would assume that with that, DJax gets a PS elevation along with one of the DBs (Washington as a standard elevation or Worley on the 53/PS boomerang).
If Bateman still has some problems let Jackson and Duvernay start. Lets see what Deshaun has left in the tank.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Yea I just saw Bateman foot again and I hope it’s just precaution and he can still play. We can’t lose him

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean its a week to week league. Very rarely does what you saw last week carry over into another week. You guys are ready to burn the place down after every loss anyway, so this one would be no different.

Frankly, I kind of expect to lose. Short week, road game, against a defense that stops the run pretty well, and against a team coming off a big letdown game. Pretty much any NFL script you'll see has TB bouncing back in this game and playing well.
yeah, not a fan of short weeks, especially when we play away.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
We’re going to have to seriously get good at running the football soon. We’ve seen progress, run heavy approach needs to continue and we’ll need to destroy teams with the run game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We’re going to have to seriously get good at running the football soon. We’ve seen progress, run heavy approach needs to continue and we’ll need to destroy teams with the run game.
If we’re going to go that route, we’ll need our defense and run game both to take a massive step forward.