• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bucs

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can’t wait to see djax on the sideline while Lamar runs for his life and then tries to hit ricard on a fade
Lol yes, this is the way.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yeah seems like DJax is numbers based. No Bowser so Kennard is up too

Why then just don't try to trade or cut a WR that you aren't and will not use all season anyway and just sign Jackson? What's the worst that could happen?

Our FO always wants to fart and to squeeze it at the same time.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
So much purple in Tampa tonight. Tail gates looks 60/40ish in favor of Tampa fans. We definitely showed up

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
we are a pretty well traveled team, especially in florida
Not going to lie , haven’t heard a true Baltimore accent in about 10 years. Forgot how awful that shit was lol

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Jets played Miami without Tua and we haven't played the Steelers yet. BTW, this is a week to week league. It doesn't matter if you beat them one week and we lost to them the other week. That doesn't decide who is better.

We beat you week 1 and yes you didn't have Wilson, but we would have smothered Wilson and we were injured then also, so don't go with the fact that you didn't have him.

Well, I'm not here looking to argue. The Ravens beat the Jets. No excuses. However, one thing has become abundantly clear. The Jets right now are different from at the beginning of the year with Flacco leading us. I'm a little nervous about the Jets immediate future after losing Hall and AVT for the season. That really stings. But they get George Fant and Max Mitchell back by the bye the very latest. The Jets are going to make the playoffs this year. Now if they happen to Face the Ravens again and on the Jets turf? I think the Jets will beat them......

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, I'm not here looking to argue. The Ravens beat the Jets. No excuses. However, one thing has become abundantly clear. The Jets right now are different from at the beginning of the year with Flacco leading us. I'm a little nervous about the Jets immediate future after losing Hall and AVT for the season. That really stings. But they get George Fant and Max Mitchell back by the bye the very latest. The Jets are going to make the playoffs this year. Now if they happen to Face the Ravens again and on the Jets turf? I think the Jets will beat them......
Ravens stink and there is no question about that, but the Jets aren't as good as there record, either.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

There is no realistic scenario where any rematch takes place as a home game for the Jets (which is good because the fewer home games for the Jets the less injuries for the rest of the league). Meanwhile, the Ravens are a significantly better team than on opening day and unlike most teams will likely getting healthier as the year goes on and more and more key pieces return.