• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bucs

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tampa's Oline is atrocious. If we cant get to the Qb vs the Bucs something is seriously wrong with our guys. All the morning sports radio talks about in Tampa is Brady doesnt trust this line causing a massive amount of dump offs and underneath stuff.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I realize the Bucs offense has sucked but I do think Brady and Evans will torch our secondary.
I dont think so. Their WR group outside of Evans is awful. He should see a double team all game. My fear is stopping Fournette , tackling needs to be crisp this week.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I dont think so. Their WR group outside of Evans is awful. He should see a double team all game. My fear is stopping Fournette , tackling needs to be crisp this week.

Honestly I think they just put Humphrey on Evans and we do not hear his name all day as that is what Humphrey does and Evans is clearly far from 100%. They can double team anyone else and basically force bad throws into double coverage.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly I think they just put Humphrey on Evans and we do not hear his name all day as that is what Humphrey does and Evans is clearly far from 100%. They can double team anyone else and basically force bad throws into double coverage.
Yea I don't think he is 100%, but still dangerous. It would be funny/ironic if Juilo came back this week and randomly balled out before returning to the injury list next week.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Maybe that’s the truth
We'll find out Thursday and how many bail out calls they get lol. Then again they didn't get much help last week against Carolina.

*Marcus Peters picks off Brady and that will end the game* Flag on the play for DPI to bail them out like they bailed out the Giants.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im glad you think Evans won't be a problem. I guess we will find out.
He will be a problem, but I'm hoping a double team will eliminate any sizable contributions on his part. If Scotty Miller and Breshad Perrimen can beat this defense.... I'm moving on to hockey season

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why are you guys ignoring Godwin, exactly?
Godwin is a shell of himself since the injury last year, add in the hammy this year. He just hit a season high in snaps last week, so perhaps he is finally getting back to full health. However, living in the Tampa area and being force fed Bucs info, most are in agreeance he just doesn't look great so far.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Bucs beat us after getting whooped on by PJ Walker and the Mccaffey-less Panthers.. burn it all down.
I mean its a week to week league. Very rarely does what you saw last week carry over into another week. You guys are ready to burn the place down after every loss anyway, so this one would be no different.

Frankly, I kind of expect to lose. Short week, road game, against a defense that stops the run pretty well, and against a team coming off a big letdown game. Pretty much any NFL script you'll see has TB bouncing back in this game and playing well.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean its a week to week league. Very rarely does what you saw last week carry over into another week. You guys are ready to burn the place down after every loss anyway, so this one would be no different.

Frankly, I kind of expect to lose. Short week, road game, against a defense that stops the run pretty well, and against a team coming off a big letdown game. Pretty much any NFL script you'll see has TB bouncing back in this game and playing well.

F that. Burn it down.