• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Inconsistency and The Whatever Happened on those 2 4th Quarter Drives

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He needs to not. Give Roquan the green dot, he's a phenomenal leader and communicator. Let Hamilton get his reps.
not this year, but next year absolutely and Hamilton is getting a very good amount of reps now. Hamilton had 38 of 51 snaps this past game. We can't give Roquan Smith the green dot yet because he doesn't know the entire defense. Clark knows the defense and thus will continue with the green dot.

No question RS is a phenomenal leader and communicator and his familiarity in the defense will get better week in and week out.

Simba

Staff Member
not this year, but next year absolutely and Hamilton is getting a very good amount of reps now. Hamilton had 38 of 51 snaps this past game. We can't give Roquan Smith the green dot yet because he doesn't know the entire defense. Clark knows the defense and thus will continue with the green dot.

No question RS is a phenomenal leader and communicator and his familiarity in the defense will get better week in and week out.
Only way I could see Chuck not having the green dot is (a) Marcus Williams comes back, (b) Roquan knows the defense in the coming weeks, and (c) Stone keeps playing as well as he has and they want to continue getting him and Hamilton on the field more because that's probably next years trio.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Only way I could see Chuck not having the green dot is (a) Marcus Williams comes back, (b) Roquan knows the defense in the coming weeks, and (c) Stone keeps playing as well as he has and they want to continue getting him and Hamilton on the field more because that's probably next years trio.
I could understand this as well and boy is Stone playing well.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I want Clark’s bum ass off the field
7 weeks ago you wanted hamiltons bum ass off the field.

You wanna give the dot to either a rookie or a guy who’s been here 2 weeks. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I do feel you though, Clark’s an important player, but so limited athletically and it’s really showing. It’s felt like a steady decline since his 2019/20 seasons where he was really good.

Last edited: