• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bye

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hillsborough
Damn Deebo that could have been you that cut me off the other day on my way into the city. Guy had a ravens sticker …….

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Damn Deebo that could have been you that cut me off the other day on my way into the city. Guy had a ravens sticker …….

I was just at the Brass Monkey on Saturday for dinner and the second half of the Georgia/Tenn game. Great food. The guy that owns it is a friend of one of the couples in our group. I only knew him as the "Bingo Baby!" guy from tv up here in Baltimore. We had a great time. Has tons of Colts and Ravens stuff up.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was just at the Brass Monkey on Saturday for dinner and the second half of the Georgia/Tenn game. Great food. The guy that owns it is a friend of one of the couples in our group. I only knew him as the "Bingo Baby!" guy from tv up here in Baltimore. We had a great time. Has tons of Colts and Ravens stuff up.
Is that the nearest place we have as a “ravens bar”? I’m in Apollo beach so it’s a quick trip across the sky bridge

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Is that the nearest place we have as a “ravens bar”? I’m in Apollo beach so it’s a quick trip across the sky bridge
Having gone to no other "Raven" bars down there... ^_^ It was like being at home in Baltimore. Definitely go. Great food, great people working there, wonderful sunset looking out over the Gulf. Fun!

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler

Bingo Baby! This is the Stallion. Local Baltimore guy that had a few bar/restaurants in OC and Fenwick Island. Had a betting thing too. Hilarious. Love the guy. B-i-n-gooooooo Baby! lol

Last edited: