• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bye

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Good time for a bye personally, since my matinee runs at 2:30 I usually miss the Ravens games when the shows overlap

marklar

Pro Bowler
Since all the cool kids in the media are creating their own bye week awards (and since I'm bored), here comes the first ever Marklar Bye Week Awards. Winnners are awarded a bucket of pre-chewed broccoli.

Best player: Marlon Humphrey
Best return from injury: Ronnie Stanley
Most improved player: Patrick Queen
Least improved player: Brandon Stephens
Most overachiveing rookie: Faalele. Didn't think he'd be able to play at a replacement level LT in year 1. Might grow into a starter sooner rather than later even if this is still a massive (pun intended) project
Most disappointing rookie: Stout. Pretty good class when I can whine about a punter. But OTOH, if you take a punter in Rd4, you expect more than the inconsistency we've see so far
Best price/performance ratio FA: Moses. Finally, we don't look like shite at either T position, and at a pretty low price
Most disappointing injur(ies): Gus only playing a couple of games before a new injury. We want to see >20 carrier per game. Every game. In eternity.

Note: don't take these too seriously though.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Since all the cool kids in the media are creating their own bye week awards (and since I'm bored), here comes the first ever Marklar Bye Week Awards. Winnners are awarded a bucket of pre-chewed broccoli.

Most overachiveing rookie: Faalele. Didn't think he'd be able to play at a replacement level LT in year 1. Might grow into a starter sooner rather than later even if this is still a massive (pun intended) project
Most disappointing rookie: Stout. Pretty good class when I can whine about a punter. But OTOH, if you take a punter in Rd4, you expect more than the inconsistency we've see so far
Best price/performance ratio FA: Moses. Finally, we don't look like shite at either T position, and at a pretty low price
Most disappointing injur(ies): Gus only playing a couple of games before a new injury. We want to see >20 carrier per game. Every game. In eternity.

Duverney should be most improved imo.. pat queen is still kinda iffy

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Chargers loss, the AFC East would have 4 teams in the playoffs as of right now.

1. Chiefs 7-2
2. Dolphins 7-3
3. Titans 6-3 (5-2 Conference Record)
4. Ravens 6-3 (4-2 Conference Record)
5. Jets 6-3
6. Bills 6-3
7. Patriots 5-4

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
sucks we lost to both the dolphins and bills as a tie breaker for the 2 seed would be so beneficial.
maybe we hope for a 3 way tie off conference record?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I watched justin fields today to see what his running style hype was about and he isnt even close to lamar when it comes to running.. he is more like a less powerful josh allen.. no moves or nothing, just runs

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I watched justin fields today to see what his running style hype was about and he isnt even close to lamar when it comes to running.. he is more like a less powerful josh allen.. no moves or nothing, just runs
Fields a dog. He's in a bad spot but has been stepping his play up. Dumb decision on the pick 6 though. Can't make those mistakes.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I

I agree with most of this but even with his inconsistencies, Lamar is the best player .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the Chargers loss, the AFC East would have 4 teams in the playoffs as of right now.

1. Chiefs 7-2
2. Dolphins 7-3
3. Titans 6-3 (5-2 Conference Record)
4. Ravens 6-3 (4-2 Conference Record)
5. Jets 6-3
6. Bills 6-3
7. Patriots 5-4
that's really weird