• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
ravens fans should be nervous too.. tbh i think chargers take this one. Especially if our offense look how it did last time we played them
It'll come down to the coaching staff. They both have all the intel they could ask for about the other team and every matchup on both side of the ball. The coaching staff that will be able to outsmart the other will win. Only the players are on the field but the biggest matchup far and away will happen in the meeting rooms this week.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
ravens fans should be nervous too.. tbh i think chargers take this one. Especially if our offense look how it did last time we played them
I shouldn’t be as nervous this Sunday as I won’t be sitting in Pittsburgh watching the game with my in-laws, who were ready to pounce on the fact that if we lost, their Steelers were pretty certain to crowned AFC North champs. God that win felt good! That Saints win at the in-laws the next day felt pretty damn good also....lol.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I shouldn’t be as nervous this Sunday as I won’t be sitting in Pittsburgh watching the game with my in-laws, who were ready to pounce on the fact that if we lost, their Steelers were pretty certain to crowned AFC North champs. God that win felt good! That Saints win at the in-laws the next day felt pretty damn good also....lol.
Did you watch the Browns vs Ravens game in Pittsburgh? I swear if you did you better drive back to PIT and I don’t care what your excuse is because you’re clearly tied to us winning and it’s only crazy if it doesn’t work!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The Chargers may have the experience of playing us once already, but that was at their house on weird field conditions after they had a long rest. However, they couldn’t beat us then, now they fly east to colder weather to face us at home on our better field at 1pm this Sunday with each team having the same amount of rest....so now try to beat us again! They are a good team, but if I was Chargers fan, given the above scenario, I would be nervous as hell.
They beat everybody on the road this season - makes me think their weird field messes them more than other teams.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Did you watch the Browns vs Ravens game in Pittsburgh? I swear if you did you better drive back to PIT and I don’t care what your excuse is because you’re clearly tied to us winning and it’s only crazy if it doesn’t work!
No I was in South Carolina at a bar for that one. What had me nervous was that it was the first game I started drinking again since our win streak. I was starting to think I jinxed them.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
That weird field was definitely good for pass rushing and running the ball.
I thought the opposite. It seemed we were slipping and falling a lot in that game and it was creating a lot of divets on the field by the end of the game.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Utah Jazz’s Donavan Mitchell wearing a Lamar Jackson jersey.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Lucky fucker. I’ll be moving down there one day
It was in the upper 60’s the whole time, better than the light snow up in Pittsburgh. My wife and I enjoy trips down there during the year. I love the beach, but the only draw back is that we lose two days of our vacation on the road.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No I was in South Carolina at a bar for that one. What had me nervous was that it was the first game I started drinking again since our win streak. I was starting to think I jinxed them.

I haven’t shaven my mustache since the KC game and don’t plan on shaving it until or if we lose, even though my wife isn’t a fan of the mustache.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I haven’t shaven my mustache since the KC game and don’t plan on shaving it until or if we lose, even though my wife isn’t a fan of the mustache.
You’re not the hero the ravens deserve but you are the hero the ravens need right now.

You better not fucking shave it

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I haven’t had a girlfriend since before the Ravens last loss and I’m not planning on getting a girlfriend until or if we lose. Even though I’m lonely af

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I haven’t had a girlfriend since before the Ravens last loss and I’m not planning on getting a girlfriend until or if we lose. Even though I’m lonely af
Just stay put and don't leave house until the big game in Atlanta is over.
After that, we'll all chip in and buy you one.