• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
No one is safe when we're talking QBs. Pretty sure these qb threads are worse than the politics discussion and whatever that talk was about Krishna. That said... I heard Andrews was being used in trade talks for a C.

Do we have another Andrews on the team that I don't know about or are you referring to our Lord and Savior, Mark Andrews? HOLY FUCK, I WILL RAGE IF DECOSTA DOES THIS DUMB SHIT.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

No one is safe when we're talking QBs. Pretty sure these qb threads are worse than the politics discussion and whatever that talk was about Krishna. That said... I heard Andrews was being used in trade talks for a C.

What did you just say?????????????????? :eek::shake::-1::punch:

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
What did you just say?????????????????? :eek::shake::-1::punch:
He meant for a continuing source of inspiration to us.

3039r1y.jpg

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
McShay has pretty much concluded that Lamar Jackson is a bust if you listen to his Feb 20th podcast with Mel Kiper. Really dismissive.
Can't wait to see Lamar next year and the offense put round him.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
McShay has pretty much concluded that Lamar Jackson is a bust if you listen to his Feb 20th podcast with Mel Kiper. Really dismissive.

Lamar is going to have a long list of haters so not really surprised. As long as we can build a solid offensive unit around him then I think he'll shut a lot of them up.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
An ol, and upgrade at RB(someone who hits the hole fast and has breakaway speed is my preference), and our te group should be enough to make us a formidable opponent who teams don’t like facing, keep Snead and build that chemistry and get one guy who works the boundary well to spread the field and lamar should be set up nicely

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah I heard that. McShay is pretty much a bust as well

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Lamar was already heavily criticized before being drafted and then went to a team that unfortunately has been known as the team with inconsistent quarterback play pretty much the entire time the franchise has been around. People are very negative and trust me I get the whole story of people being able to gameplan for him... But he was the 3rd string QB heading into the season. He was thrown in to the game in a system that wasn't built for him and they had to adapt it week after week and it was a very simple offense because of that. He didn't have chemistry with the wide receivers because he played with the ones lower on the depth chart. I am very excited to see what this boy can do after one offseason as starter.

Also those saying he cannot throw he threw for 58% of his passes and the Ravens lead the league in drops which feels like is a yearly thing. He would've likely been a 60% passer on most teams. He won't be a Drew Brees who gets over 70% in a season. But Drew Brees also isn't making crazy plays with his legs.

You could tell this team played differently with him at QB and even when he sucked for 3 quarters against the Chargers in the playoffs the team didn't give up when down a lot like they usually did. There was a point it felt like the Ravens would win because they had the ball at the end of the game and they were heating up. I am very excited and I am very happy for him because I was overly critical when we drafted him.