• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sam Darnold's looking at Lev Bell and Jamison Crowder
Baker's looking at OBJ, and Hunt
Allen's looking at John Brown and Cole Beasley

but Rosen's looking at potentially losing his job and Lamar's looking at Mark Ingram
Lamar's also looking at a 105mph speedometer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lamar's also looking at a 105mph speedometer

Maybe it was kph?

Also, 105 isn't THAT fast. Florida highways are built for that shit. Certain cars you barely even tell when you've hit 90. *Insert other excuse*

Is it really crazy to see a 21 year old speeding?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per NFL Network, Keleche Osemele joins CJ Mosely at the Jets.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Maybe it was kph?

Also, 105 isn't THAT fast. Florida highways are built for that shit. Certain cars you barely even tell when you've hit 90. *Insert other excuse*

yeah, I get it. I hit 125 back in the 80s and 90s, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe it was kph?

I live in south florida and its almost impossible not to apeed. Besides. Looked like he was on i4 and everybody speeds there

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Maybe it was kph?

I-97 in MD you can casually hit 90+ and still be going with the flow of traffic and even get passed, you don’t even realize it.

Hell there’s a stretch on northern pkwy, where he speed limit is 35 but it’s 3 lanes wide and mid day it’s wide open, loaded with speed cameras, I got 3 tickets in the same week going 55 in a 35, literally had no clue I was speeding...

That said, if you’re taking a pic, you know you’re speeding, and put on a damn seatbelt.. someone needs to tell him the stories of tray walker and Chris Henry.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not a big deal, everyone speeds when they drive on the highway. Lamar is human, he's not this super man who runs very fast.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sam Darnold's looking at Lev Bell and Jamison Crowder
Baker's looking at OBJ, and Hunt
Allen's looking at John Brown and Cole Beasley

but Rosen's looking at potentially losing his job and Lamar's looking at Mark Ingram
At seasons start Lamar will also have the best Oline of the group. As long as we get a new Center. And replace Hurst.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
We dont even need 2 interior players. Just grab 1 and put Bozeman at the other. Bozeman can play LG or C although i think hes better suited for gaurd

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We dont even need 2 interior players. Just grab 1 and put Bozeman at the other. Bozeman can play LG or C although i think hes better suited for gaurd
I agree. People exaggerate the need for OL. Don’t get me wrong—if OL is BPA then go for it since Yanda isn’t getting younger; however, the chances both OL start is low. We need starters with our Day 1 & 2 picks so unless we’re getting an interior guy on day 3, which I don’t think people are saying, then I don’t see the need due to low immediate ROI.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Maybe it was kph?

Its crazy cause being from FLA, when i seen that i literally didnt think nothing was wrong lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I agree. People exaggerate the need for OL. Don’t get me wrong—if OL is BPA then go for it since Yanda isn’t getting younger; however, the chances both OL start is low. We need starters with our Day 1 & 2 picks so unless we’re getting an interior guy on day 3, which I don’t think people are saying, then I don’t see the need due to low immediate ROI.

I don't trust Skura for shit. A bad C can make a really good OL look bad. If we addressed that I think a lot of people would show less concern with the OL.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Its crazy cause being from FLA, when i seen that i literally didnt think nothing was wrong lol

I really didn't either. You have to drive that fast to get away from some of these idiots on the road. In the video it didn't even look like he was really going that fast if you use other objects as a frame of reference.

I live in south florida and its almost impossible not to apeed. Besides. Looked like he was on i4 and everybody speeds there

Watch out for the speed cameras on the overpasses. I Got a ticket and didn’t know it until about a week later. They sent it in the mail. I was on my way to the airport in Lauderdale about 4:30 in the morning. When you see the lights flash it’s too late, you’ve been busted. Lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Maybe it was kph?

As a Floridian, I can attest to this on a weekdaily basis. Sometimes going 90 isn't going to cut it. Hopefully, this is the LAST time we hear of this from our franchise QB.

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lamar and Lasley working out together. Think Snead was there too.
This is awesome news. First of all, our qb working out with WRs is a breath of fresh air, second, lasley is a supremely high ceiling receiver who definitely needs to work to get anywhere near that ceiling, jugs machine, busting his ass in the offseason and developing chemistry with lamar can be huge for this team.

I still think lasley is a long shot to really become anything more than a 4th, but he has the potential, if he can realize it, to become a star. If he can develop well enough to become a big play 3rd receiver then that would be awesome