• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He could be Trevor Siemian in the pocket, with his athleticism he'd still be a top10 QB
yea and baker will be the face of the lg with josh allen being the next brady and rosen will be peyton manning... oh yea dont forgot about mason rudolph, in 2 yrs i can see him winning MVP

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Call me crazy, i think i would have been more excited if we drafted mason in the 3rd over Jackson in the 1st.
I don't know how you can think that. Rudolph has horrible mechanics (and I mean cringeworthy), average at best arm strength, hasn't really gone through reads a lot, bad pocket presence and mobility, facepalm footwork... He's a big project with limited upside, I just don't know what to like.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't know how you can think that. Rudolph has horrible mechanics (and I mean cringeworthy), average at best arm strength, hasn't really gone through reads a lot, bad pocket presence and mobility, facepalm footwork... He's a big project with limited upside, I just don't know what to like.
Agree. He made good intermediate touch passes, but his deep balls were just arm-punts,he had no velocity on his passes, happy feet in the pocket and just jumpy and fidgety, he stares down receivers and rarely goes through progressions

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

I like that Pitt got its project in the 3rd round whereas Ravens spent a 1st on theirs. Granted Jackson has far more upside but project is project.