• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

purp

Practice Squad
I wouldn't say you are wrong but I would still expect Russel to take the MVP as I believe each voter cannot vote for a co-MVP so it would have to organically end up in a tie and I just do not see that happening especially with how absolutely insane Russel has been.

McNair and Manning were co-MVPs 2004 and Favre/Sanders shared the award in 97.

You’re right they can’t vote for co-winners but there can be a tie.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The mere fact that Lamar is in MVP talks make me happy. Dude is in his SECOND YEAR. I'm cool with that.

Wilson? Playing out of his mind. Nobody thought Wilson would be this good when he first took over for the Seahawks. All I heard back then was how similar to Colin he was. They will always try to box you in as quick as they can

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The mere fact that Lamar is in MVP talks make me happy. Dude is in his SECOND YEAR. I'm cool with that.

Wilson? Playing out of his mind. Nobody thought Wilson would be this good when he first took over for the Seahawks. All I heard back then was how similar to Colin he was. They will always try to box you in as quick as they can
I remember arguing at some point after our SB win in 2012/13 that when all is said and done, Flacco will have more SBs than Luck, Kaep and Wilson together. ^_^

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

and he is younger than Burrow who is in the talks to be the first pick in the draft.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This just doesn't feel right - a Ravens Qb in the top5....Good to see so many young Qbs at the top.
EJLvApJX0AIqWEi

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
sooner or later people are gonna be waiting for lamar to [profanity deleted] up..media gonna start twisting his words and make it out to something thats not even serious. All i know is that i better see you all supporting him lol
He's just not that kind of guy to get involved in a borderline shit talk that can be twisted. 100% behind him.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It absolutely will be interesting to see how this happens. Although Wilson had to play the Niners in San Francisco, he got bailed out by the defense, because that interception he through could have sealed their fate.

He also got bailed out by that missed FG that was the potential game-winner from the 49ers.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am not sure I can take more of the Browns forum. Some guy said that Lamar may never reach 65% pass completion (he is currently at 65.9% by the way) and that Baker is miles better as a thrower and is doing a better job of protecting the ball as of late.......

They are a sad and miserable bunch

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another compared Lamar to Vince who by the way NEVER threw more than 12TDS or completed anything north of 63% pass completion