• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i think that's false - i think it's first ravens qb with multiple 4 td games in a single season... still awesome though but joe did have more than 4tds in a game more than once in his career lol
I actually think that is how it was meant. I certainly took it that way.

Have the ravens ever had an offensive player win this many offensive player of the weeks cuz I think lamar could be looking at 3 weeks straight.

i only just realised that the thread in this forum for lamar jackson was started by a packers fan lol

the first 4 or 5 pages in this thread are pretty funny in hindsight
Just gonna take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for being one of the only people in the draft thread calling for us to pick him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just gonna take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for being one of the only people in the draft thread calling for us to pick him.

haha nice - i was terrified that id look like a fool in the early lamar days but pretty proud of myself lol

but it is funny how the debate about lamar hasnt really changed - the only difference is how many people are on each side

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
haha nice - i was terrified that id look like a fool in the early lamar days but pretty proud of myself lol

but it is funny how the debate about lamar hasnt really changed - the only difference is how many people are on each side
I remember you asked me in a thread a couple months prior to the draft where you asked me if you thought he could be a top 15 pick and I said absolutely. I was a huge fan if Jacksons and felt his lower body mechanics were fixable. It's a lot easier to fix lower body, than it is upper body, mechanics.

That being said, none of us expected this, atleast this soon.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Did anyone see the interview Harbaugh had with Cowher. I didn't see it and would like to see it. Supposedly Harbaugh was very laid back and personable. He gushed over LJ and seemed like a kid as he talked about how much fun he is having. Acknowledged that LJ came in last year and changed the trajectory of the team. It was cool to see and I don't recall ever seeing Harbaugh quite like he was here.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-18_14-26-27.png

There will still be people among his haters who will point at individual passes here or there that Lamar will miss and say - "ah, see - he's an inaccurate passer".

Its like the people who say global warning isn't really a thing because it was chillier than normal on a given day.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

I actually went back and read the stuff that was written on the first few pages of this thread and I came away blushing! I am a fucking savant!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So Lamar Jackson has 145 QB rating in November!!!

8 TD Passes
3 Rushing TDs
0 Interceptions

Last edited: