• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I swear this makes me an even bigger Lamar fan (if that's even possible at this point). He's in these guys' heads rent free. It's like Lamar's dramatic improvement offended them so much that they have to lash out and deingrate his ability at any turn. Madness.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I swear this makes me an even bigger Lamar fan (if that's even possible at this point). He's in these guys' heads rent free. It's like Lamar's dramatic improvement offended them so much that they have to lash out and deingrate his ability at any turn. Madness.

or pretend he's not special by trying to find the next lamar jackson to fit in a system

nobody pretends that anyone coming out will be as good as mahomes or that anyone in the league could do what mahomes does
nobody says it about russell wilson or deshaun watson or anything like that...

people out here pretending it's easy to find the next unanimous-MVP like it hasn't only happened twice

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
or pretend he's not special by trying to find the next lamar jackson to fit in a system

nobody pretends that anyone coming out will be as good as mahomes or that anyone in the league could do what mahomes does
nobody says it about russell wilson or deshaun watson or anything like that...

people out here pretending it's easy to find the next unanimous-MVP like it hasn't only happened twice
Other from the underlying reason, there really is no justification for this (his comments, not yours lol).
-Doesn't get in trouble.
-Team-first attitude.
-Will praise teammates even when they don't necessarily deserve it (see o-line against Chiefs).
-Immediately holds himself accountable. \
-Insane work ethic.
-Etc.

See, part of me wishes he becomes extremely obnoxious towards his haters if he ever won Super Bowl MVP, but I hope he never changes.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
not to say this isn't a dumb take, but I think it's more important to point out that these guys both went to BYU. Not at the same time, but still.
Haha, they're really in love with Hill, aren't they? Criddle doesn't even address the disrespect towards Lamar. Can't wait for Lamar to shut these guys up.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man this tweet should be on Lamar Jackson's locker room door! Poor Lamar, he may win the NFL MVP unanimously for only the second time in history, the first being a 6 time SB winner and yet they keep adding to the chips on his weary shoulder! Keep doing it idiots, because only Lamar and the Ravens will benefit. Expect 40 passing TDS/4000 yds and 10 rushing TDs and 1500 rushing yds this season and another unanimous MVP title. Only this time he'll also be the SB MVP. Then you can compare another white journeyman QB that runs 4.7 yd 40 to Lamar and call him the a better copy of Lamar!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it just makes these people look REALLLLLLY stupid.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

IMHO, this is Lamar Jackson's main issue concerning his passing.

i completely disagree - i dont see this "toesie" on lamar's tape much at all - what i see is his base occasionally shortening too much and his front leg not being consistent to create power which can cause some throws to miss a little high but it's not a huge adjustment to make

but his footwork in general is so clean at this point, it's awesome to see