• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar is on the cover of Madden. I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m nervous as hell lol

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is on the cover of Madden. I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m nervous as hell lol
Don't be because Mahomes was on the cover of Madden, got injured but recovered to win the SB. So the trend lines are shifting in favor of Lamar Jackson!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
How I feel about this upcoming season....

_pdp_sq_

JAAM

Hall of Famer
People on social media are actually happy that Lamar is on the cover in hopes he gets hurt. What a time to be alive.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

I was wondering whether Lamar should be confirming anything...

I'm sure he wasn't supposed to but wasn't explicitly told that and being the honest Abe that he is, a question was popped and he answered truthfully. In any case who didn't know it was Lamar on the cover this year?

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Well the season is officially over.(kidding... sort of) Wish he would not have done that.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i mean are you surprised though?
Not at all unfortunately but I was hoping someone else landed it or Lamar stuck to his word and didn’t accept the offer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
when did he say he wouldnt do it?
It's something I read a while ago. No specific source, but a lot of Ravens fans on YouTube and social media were saying that Lamar would decline the offer to be on the cover, I think via a livestream.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I just hope it all doesn't go to his head
You mean in a cocky way, or a psychological way like him worrying about the curse? Him being on the cover honestly gives me anxiety.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lamar Jackson says he envisions running less this season compared to how much he ran last season.

“I doubt if I’m going to be carrying the ball a lot going on in the future,” Jackson said on a Tuesday conference call, via Clifton Brown of the team website. “We’ve got dynamic running backs. We’re going to have even more receivers. We’ve got Hollywood (Brown), Mark Andrews, Nick (Boyle), Willie Snead, Miles (Boykin). We’re going to be pretty good. I don’t think I’ll be running a lot.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...n-envisions-running-less-than-he-did-in-2019/