• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Don't you mean "then Collinsworth came along"
I know it’s the popular thing to hate collinsworth, and I get that he’s got a real problem with sucking the dick of whatever qb is the current golden child qb, and also he is way too willing to support bad officiating, but I like collinsworth tbh. I just enjoy his commentary

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know it’s the popular thing to hate collinsworth, and I get that he’s got a real problem with sucking the dick of whatever qb is the current golden child qb, and also he is way too willing to support bad officiating, but I like collinsworth tbh. I just enjoy his commentary
I can deal with him, but there are better commentators. We need more announcers like Tony Romo. Collinsworth tends to state the obvious way too much.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh! I hate the weasel like I hate cockroaches.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

If Collinsworth can control his slurping then he's decent as a commentator. It's when he starts to shower praise on one particular player for like 5 mins at a time that he gets super annoying to listen to.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If Collinsworth can control his slurping then he's decent as a commentator. It's when he starts to shower praise on one particular player for like 5 mins at a time that he gets super annoying to listen to.
and his clear favortism to certain teams is so annoying.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
As much as I can't stand Mahomes, his reaction to Ray was pretty awesome too lol

you only can’t stand him because commentators and analysts fawn over him (or at least that’s where I get any dislike for him from)

I think in general mahomes is not dissimilar from Lamar in that they’re hard-working, likeable guys who have an aura of quiet remarkability around them

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
you only can’t stand him because commentators and analysts fawn over him (or at least that’s where I get any dislike for him from)

I think in general mahomes is not dissimilar from Lamar in that they’re hard-working, likeable guys who have an aura of quiet remarkability around them

He also talks like Kermit the Frog which is very annoying lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I agree with this. I want to hate mahomes, but I can’t, why should I? He routinely makes the most incredible throws you’ll ever see, he’s a FIERCE competitor, his attitude is never anything but excellent.

I can’t think of 2 better qbs to take the “faces of the league” title from Brady and Peyton, than Lamar and pat.

Simba

Staff Member
I only hate Mahomes because I hate having to play against him. But otherwise, he’s a good dude. Plays the game with integrity. Has fun. Hard to hate him for any reason other than him being so damn good. And maybe his voice.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I agree with this. I want to hate mahomes, but I can’t, why should I? He routinely makes the most incredible throws you’ll ever see, he’s a FIERCE competitor, his attitude is never anything but excellent.

I can’t think of 2 better qbs to take the “faces of the league” title from Brady and Peyton, than Lamar and pat.

I only hate Mahomes because I hate having to play against him. But otherwise, he’s a good dude. Plays the game with integrity. Has fun. Hard to hate him for any reason other than him being so damn good. And maybe his voice.

literally the only reason to dislike him is because he stands between us and offensive dominance

Tank

Hall of Famer

literally the only reason to dislike him is because he stands between us and offensive dominance

well, Mahomes does walk kinda funny. lol

Both Patrick and Lamar are fun to watch, and good dudes.