• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol for another ring …. Yea probably. I’m also living down here in Tampa watching him first hand so I’m a bit biased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. Lamar will be 25-26 when the GOAT retires. Plus come on…. Do you really think he’s anything behind this line and with these WRs? He has it damn good in Tampa

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eh. Lamar will be 25-26 when the GOAT retires. Plus come on…. Do you really think he’s anything behind this line and with these WRs? He has it damn good in Tampa

At this rate, I don't think Brady is going to retire unless he gets arthritis and/or needs a hip replacement

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe I am way off but it seems like Lamar is hitting on throws towards the corners way more now then ever. He looks extremely patient and confident in the pocket now and his throws look better. I know it hasn't translated to TD's at the moment and I know he missed Brown deep yesterday (he hit Watkins the week before though)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maybe I am way off but it seems like Lamar is hitting on throws towards the corners way more now then ever. He looks extremely patient and confident in the pocket now and his throws look better. I know it hasn't translated to TD's at the moment and I know he missed Brown deep yesterday (he hit Watkins the week before though)

i think he missed another throw to the outside early in the 1st quarter too but looked good otherwise

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar's jump pass TD to Hollywood is off the charts ridiculous. Watch it in slow motion .

By far, the best QB we have ever had.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

He's getting more zip on his throws this year. It's only a matter of time before he starts connecting on those deep throws to Hollywood and starts really racking up the yardage.

I just fear people are going to get caught up so much in what he can’t do that they’re going to miss all of the amazing things he can do. Maybe he never wins a super bowl and that would suck. But he’s a special player and I just hope people realize that now before he retires so they don’t miss out.
This is the the absolute truth. Excuse me getting philosophical, but the game, the championship, all of it is all made up for entertainment and watching Lamar in full flight is just about the most entertained I've ever been in sports. If you can't enjoy that then there might not be anything that will do it.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is the the absolute truth. Excuse me getting philosophical, but the game, the championship, all of it is all made up for entertainment and watching Lamar in full flight is just about the most entertained I've ever been in sports. If you can't enjoy that then there might not be anything that will do it.

I've had friends, who are fans of other football teams, text/call me saying how much they enjoy watching Lamar play. The dude is just special and we gotta enjoy watching him while we still can.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man Sunday night football was my favorite shit ever for years.

then I had kids and a mortgage

So much truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk