• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar further bursting those narratives….. on national prime time TV even. Gotta LOVE it

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar further bursting those narratives….. on national prime time TV even. Gotta LOVE it

Remember when people said he couldn’t orchestrate a come from behind victory? Or this team was dead in the water if they ever fell behind because Lamar can’t make all the throws? Pepperidge farms remembers….

I hope someone else gets that reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember when people said he couldn’t orchestrate a come from behind victory? Or this team was dead in the water if they ever fell behind because Lamar can’t make all the throws? Pepperidge farms remembers….

Member berries ‘member too

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

ok, I don't remember that reference.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
CBS ranked Lamar as the 6th best QB…..sigh. Those ahead of him included Josh Allen and Dak Prescott….. I just don’t get it lol.
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Prescott
5. Allen

I understand the argument for Brady. He is the best and still playing like it. Mahomes I’ll give the slight advantage over Lamar. But anyone else? There is no way I’m picking the other three over Lamar

JAAM

Hall of Famer
CBS ranked Lamar as the 6th best QB…..sigh. Those ahead of him included Josh Allen and Dak Prescott….. I just don’t get it lol.
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Prescott
5. Allen

I understand the argument for Brady. He is the best and still playing like it. Mahomes I’ll give the slight advantage over Lamar. But anyone else? There is no way I’m picking the other three over Lamar

The media will suck off Josh Allen any chance they get, even after one good season with a top 5 WR. Lamar is more decorated with so many more accolades. Whatever, let them hate.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Prescott
5. Allen

Brady, Prescott and Allen are having great seasons, Mahomes is amazing even on a worse team than he's had before

but Rodgers has not been anywhere close to the level he was at last season

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
0DDBD348-41CF-4BCE-A62F-94D50386D008.jpeg

Just Lamar channeling his inner Jedi

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brady, Prescott and Allen are having great seasons, Mahomes is amazing even on a worse team than he's had before

but Rodgers has not been anywhere close to the level he was at last season
Lamar may be 4-6 level QB on this ranking but he is the best overall NFL player NUMERO UNO .

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar may be 4-6 level QB on this ranking but he is the best overall NFL player NUMERO UNO .

I’d love to see ANY of those so called top QBs compared to RBs….. because I absolutely love our chances of Lamar being named the best overall player in the NFL as opposed to those one dimensional players