• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
they are not going to have the same success against us.
Bengal fans also like to make fun of our one and dones, I guess the irony doesn’t matter to them. And because we’ve won 20 pre season games in a row every injury is Harbaugh’s fault because we totally play starters all 4 quarters. Not to mention we did win a playoff game

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengal fans also like to make fun of our one and dones, I guess the irony doesn’t matter to them. And because we’ve won 20 pre season games in a row every injury is Harbaugh’s fault because we totally play starters all 4 quarters. Not to mention we did win a playoff game

Let haters hate. We love to knock the haters completely out and leave them begging for mercy.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Let haters hate. We love to knock the haters completely out and leave them begging for mercy.
We take their lunch money and eat that lunch in front of them.

Baltimore v. Everyone

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And while he might not reach that MVP level again considering it was an insane season, I don’t think anyone can say he’s not a better pure passer right now. He’s hitting throws we didn’t see at all in 2019. It would be kind of crazy to see what he could do at his current level with the same personnel that we had in 2019.

let's not undersell the work harris did with him - his footwork was majorly improved by his time with harris but it's also fair to point out that it definitely felt like the right time to move on

with regards to dedeaux i think it's interesting that he himself said that lamar's happy to engage with anyone who will improve him but needs to see the results of that work to trust and i wonder if that was behind the hesitation to work with dedeaux or any of the tom house guys

Simba

Staff Member
let's not undersell the work harris did with him - his footwork was majorly improved by his time with harris but it's also fair to point out that it definitely felt like the right time to move on

with regards to dedeaux i think it's interesting that he himself said that lamar's happy to engage with anyone who will improve him but needs to see the results of that work to trust and i wonder if that was behind the hesitation to work with dedeaux or any of the tom house guys

Oh 100%. Never meant it as a shot at Harris. He helped tremendously. Just think it’s clear Lamar maxed out with him and the change over to the House academy has taken his passing game to the next level. The ball is just coming out so much differently than it ever has and it’s hard not to attribute that to the new gurus.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
excuse me....... They have been around longer than we have, yet we have won two Super Bowls and multiple playoff games.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe Flacco has more than double the playoff wins of their entire franchise

And more than double their Super Bowls as well… because, well… 0 Super Bowls times 2, hell even 100…. In my calculator at least, still equals 0

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Let me guess. "Lamar is a RB." Tell them that their poverty ass franchise is responsible for one of two of Lamar's perfect passing rating games.