• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I felt this way the moment that we dropped 4 games in a row and then when I saw that the Ravens offense couldn't score a damn TD against the Rams after the defense got them 3 turnovers. Now Big Ben is coming to town for a Ravens "must-win" game and we're to expect that this team will suddenly turn it on for a "W?" Well...
QI2RzEt.gif
instead of a breakout, we have been having a breakdown.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Taurus is where it’s at… mine is 2 days before #52, Ray Lewis’

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We also need to stop playing starters in pre-season...especially in the rain.
After what happened this year I agree, there is literally no point. It’s fucking football, rust factor is overrated. We lost week 1 anyway. It was an absolute disaster, but we should get an explanation on how the hell we lose Gus and Peters on back to back plays during a walkthrough practice

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
After what happened this year I agree, there is literally no point. It’s fucking football, rust factor is overrated. We lost week 1 anyway. It was an absolute disaster, but we should get an explanation on how the hell we lose Gus and Peters on back to back plays during a walkthrough practice
I refuse to believe it's more than bad luck. Neither Gus nor Peters are "injury prone" players. Shit happens....

rossihunter2

Staff Member

An explanation?
They just got non-contact injuries - shit happens - it was a crazy moment of bad luck not much else to say

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
An explanation?
They just got non-contact injuries - shit happens - it was a crazy moment of bad luck not much else to say

Lol I’m glad someone said something. Do we expect the trainers to come to the podium ? There’s an element of luck to any season, and we just didn’t have it when it came to injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lol I’m glad someone said something. Do we expect the trainers to come to the podium ? There’s an element of luck to any season, and we just didn’t have it when it came to injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like sure it's been weird that we've mostly found ourselves at the extremes in terms of injuries - mostly either top 5 healthiest or top 5 least healthiest (i think in the last 7 or 8 years we've found ourselves top 5 a couple of times - including 1st at least once - and bottom 5 healthy 3 times)

not much of a middle ground it seems but it's not like we're the chargers where for ages it felt like we were consistently at the bottom of the league every year

like if there were more identifiable issues with the training then sure - like in 2015 they changed the whole strength and conditioning team because they identified some issues there but i dont see anything that really indicates any failings with the strength and conditioning staff or the medical and training staff