• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Well thank you sir, I literally don’t talk the way I talked in that video though lol, sounded like a different person
What's the link? Lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Thanks man. Maybe the problem is that I’m a self conscious lil bitch, who knows lol
Tbf, everyone thinks they sound differently on a recording compared to the voice they hear in their head. It just takes some getting used to.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Tbf, everyone thinks they sound differently on a recording compared to the voice they hear in their head. It just takes some getting used to.
There's a scientific reason for it too lol. It derailed my rap career because I thought I sounded like a bitch

Could've just been the rap though

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve always wanted to but I’m incredibly mic and camera shy lol like the second I know I’m being recorded I lose all ability to act and speak like a human being is supposed to
I feel this for every single thing in life EXCEPT the ravens. Back in the November I did my final project for a buisness presenting class on the increasing value importance of corners in the NFL and I killed that shit. My midterm on airplane wings didn't go nearly as smoothly as me explaining how important Marlo is...

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Would anyone be interested starting a YouTube based podcast regarding all things Ravens? We definitely wouldn’t keep shit clean and shoot the shit on the side. Idk - just brainstorming

Be cool to be the biggest platform for the Ravens on YouTube

…besides the Ravens official YouTube page
I’d have no problem doing this from a shyness perspective, but I’m not sure I’d have anything valuable to say.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey guys, after drawing portraits of physicists that I admire, I decided to draw one quickly of my son, Lamar Jackson. This is the first time posting it because I just semi-finished it. I wanted to give my brothers from other mothers the first look. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 61

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, after drawing portraits of physicists that I admire, I decided to draw one quickly of my son, Lamar Jackson. This is the first time posting it because I just semi-finished it. I wanted to give my brothers from other mothers the first look. Hope you like it.
Looks awesome!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
That’s great!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
that's fantastic. Great job

rossihunter2

Staff Member

great thread about Lamar as a passer
it's easy to forget how insane he was in the raiders game in week 1 just because we lost that game - Lamar was absolutely nuts - under pressure seemingly on every passing down but still did some crazy things... and then kept doing amazing things basically every week until the Dolphins

tell me this isnt an elite passer

great thread about Lamar as a passer
it's easy to forget how insane he was in the raiders game in week 1 just because we lost that game - Lamar was absolutely nuts - under pressure seemingly on every passing down but still did some crazy things... and then kept doing amazing things basically every week until the Dolphins

tell me this isnt an elite passer

Who cares what anyone thinks? Just keep the receipts and stick it up them when we win a Superbowl. Or after the third.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who cares what anyone thinks? Just keep the receipts and stick it up them when we win a Superbowl. Or after the third.
lol , might want to reach a Super Bowl before we talk about winning one.... or three