• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

great thread about Lamar as a passer
it's easy to forget how insane he was in the raiders game in week 1 just because we lost that game - Lamar was absolutely nuts - under pressure seemingly on every passing down but still did some crazy things... and then kept doing amazing things basically every week until the Dolphins

tell me this isnt an elite passer

The terrible takes on Lamar's passing are infuriating. Not because they're wrong or off base, but, because the dudes that give them are either uninformed, lazy, or plain haters (for reasons that can go from racism to being homers for other teams)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

great thread about Lamar as a passer
it's easy to forget how insane he was in the raiders game in week 1 just because we lost that game - Lamar was absolutely nuts - under pressure seemingly on every passing down but still did some crazy things... and then kept doing amazing things basically every week until the Dolphins

tell me this isnt an elite passer

To me it dnt even matter if he is an elite passer or not.. is he good enough to win a SB? I think so..

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
To me it dnt even matter if he is an elite passer or not.. is he good enough to win a SB? I think so..
Nothing was worse than arguments about Joe Flacco being elite. Who cares, just win

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lamar is so fucking exciting to watch! With all the work he put in this off season and a better OL I think it’s possible he’s even better. Can’t wait for the season.

Off topic, when Lamar wins a Super bowl I think it will feel even more satisfying then that 2012 run after the devastating losses the prior years.

yeah 2012, there were some rough losses from prior years
but the level of negativity and doubt about Lamar and this team and whether they can, in fact, win a superbowl will make it very satisfying when they do

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is so fucking exciting to watch! With all the work he put in this off season and a better OL I think it’s possible he’s even better. Can’t wait for the season.

Off topic, when Lamar wins a Super bowl I think it will feel even more satisfying then that 2012 run after the devastating losses the prior years.
Both would be great , 2012 because of all those playoffs losses to the Steelers and fucking cundiff in NE.

Lamar winning a Super Bowl would be cool because he would be the first "running" QB to win the title. Guys that play his style always seem to fall just short

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
772010C6-874E-424A-BBC8-75F25D39565C.jpeg

Lamar dresses like your one uncle at the cookout lost in his time.