• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd say it's worse than 06. At least 06 had a reason for the loss. McNair was hung over. Heard reports that he was getting sick on the sidelines. 2019, the whole entire team just chose the worst time to self-destruct altogether.
lol, I've heard about that. Guess McNair didn't take lessons from Kenny Stabler on how to play with a hangover. Dude was just on fire and one of the most clutch QBs of all time, yet he played with a hangover the majority of the time. Stabler is my favorite player of all time.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
lol, I've heard about that. Guess McNair didn't take lessons from Kenny Stabler on how to play with a hangover. Dude was just on fire and one of the most clutch QBs of all time, yet he played with a hangover the majority of the time. Stabler is my favorite player of all time.

Jake Plummer’s mine

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Accidentally opened the first page of this thread (May 2018). Read the first three pages.

Holy shit is it funny now. People on here actually seemed to prefer Mason Rudolph to Lamar lol. Jesus, can you imagine....

That’s why we play armchair GM.

With that said, Arch Manning.. future Raven!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

So it begins…if Lamar is going down the fully guaranteed path, he will not be in the Ravens long term plans

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

So it begins…if Lamar is going down the fully guaranteed path, he will not be in the Ravens long term plans

I wouldn’t go there. The ravens aren’t about to let Lamar go. Idc what the requests are, they’re gonna make him happy. If they trade him, they’re taking the face of the franchise around which you’ve built your entire roster and staff, and scrapping it and starting over.

Nah fam, Lamar’s here at a minimum 3 more seasons with year 5 and 2 tag years, and if that’s not the route we take then we’re gonna be signing him to basically whatever he wants, I’m sure we can haggle down a bit, but Lamar is gonna break the bank because the ravens have no leverage at all, and the ravens are gonna be the ones to pay him.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t go there. The ravens aren’t about to let Lamar go.
-Not sure Lamar even wants the fully guaranteed Watson deal, just speculation at this point
- If he does, the Ravens will not give it to him. No player is worth it, the Ravens know that.
Nah fam, Lamar’s here at a minimum 3 more seasons with year 5 and 2 tag years.
without a contract he is here at a minimum 1 year, max 3. You trade him with two years of tags and team control his value is even higher. Ride it out to year three and you get nothing as he walks to a big market team with the cash to out bid us.

If the Watson deal is his BASELINE(perfectly understandable from a production standpoint) the Ravens need to let him go next year for a kings ransom.