• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It’s amazing how many people on Reddit and RSR are ready to move off Lamar because of a few bad games. He literally has Duvernay as his 1 but yea, trade him so we can draft a rookie lol

also crazy because less than 3 weeks ago he was AFC offensive player of the month and a leading MVP candidate

he had a slump last year and got injured before he had the chance to work his way out of it
this year he has to/gets the opportunity to get out of it

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
We could play 2 FB 3 TE sets
giphy-downsized-large.gif

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is just frustrating at times. He's like an even more up and down version of in his prime Favre. He might look like the single most talented QB in the league one week, and then miss everything plus turn the ball over the next.

I would really want to see him with a new OC, but either way you don't give someone that inconsistent a record breaking, fully guaranteed contract.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would hope our FO recognizes we need to lock him up without pulling a Browns
They do, and made a good offer. Lamar needs to reevaluate reality.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar just got to be Lamar without trying to do too much and lean on and trust in his fellow teammates to make plays. Personally, I want to see him spread the rock around and not merely look for Andrews in every play. And, when the lanes open up; TAKE OFF! Forget trying to let the WRs work off their DBs. Take the hell off and keep the chains moving. DO YOU LAMAR...DO YOU!

GO RAVENS!