• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
am i missing something here? are the niners good? Why are people picking them to make SB? or is it cause all the nfc really have is eagles and cowboys right now?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
am i missing something here? are the niners good? Why are people picking them to make SB? or is it cause all the nfc really have is eagles and cowboys right now?
Their defense when they're healthy is legit. Offensively, you know their running game is more than competent like in 2019 and last season when they went on that late playoff run. Jimmy G is still Jimmy G, but he can still do enough for them to win.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

I can tell you that Niner fans definitely think they’re good. Out here in Cali Niners and Cowboy fans are annoying lol don’t hear a peep out of the Raider fans anymore tho

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So after Justin Fields’ amazing day on the ground, all of the sudden he’s a better runner of the football than Lamar and apparently a better passer as well, according to social media.