• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can you just edit the code so he is "Practice Squad" forever? That would be true justice lmao
What’s the tier rankings anyways? No way he already a pro bowler with a account made in 2022. I demand a recount!

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
What’s the tier rankings anyways? No way he already a pro bowler with a account made in 2022. I demand a recount!
Rankings are: Veteran 500 messages, Pro Bowler, 1k, MVP 2k, Ring of honor 4k, HOF 8k, Staff member 25k (with all complete seriousness)

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler

I hope he's just guessing and subtracting the Ravens reported offer of $130M guaranteed from Watson's $230M, because if that's still their best offer, the Ravens don't deserve to keep him, or any top quality QB frankly.

Are they really stupid enough to think they're going to win with defense and special teams in the '20s? How was that going before Lamar showed up?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hope he's just guessing and subtracting the Ravens reported offer of $130M guaranteed from Watson's $230M, because if that's still their best offer, the Ravens don't deserve to keep him, or any top quality QB frankly.

Are they really stupid enough to think they're going to win with defense and special teams in the '20s? How was that going before Lamar showed up?

100% this is just him rehashing old numbers wrong again...

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per MSN news :
According to a report from ESPN, the Baltimore Ravens and star quarterback Lamar Jackson are not close on a contract extension. They're reportedly $100 million apart in discussions.

This bridge imo is unlikely to be bridged.