• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
and how long did it take Peyton Manning to win a playoff game.
Reports are Lamar is still asking for guaranteed money he never gonna get from the Ravens .
There is definitely a Mexican stand off going on here and the Ravens are not gonna back down .
If Lamar won’t relent on his demands he is as good as gone.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Someone should check the stories that page drops and then get back to me

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here’s a quote from ESPN :
"Falcons owner Arthur Blank — who built a close friendship with Michael Vick — sees Jackson as a carbon copy and OKs dealing three first-round picks and fully guaranteeing a new contract, copying the (Cleveland Browns') move to beat the Falcons in the Deshaun Watson sweepstakes last offseason."

The Ravens are never going to offer a fully guaranteed contract .

Odds Lamar leaves now 80 %

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
"Falcons owner Arthur Blank — who built a close friendship with Michael Vick — sees Jackson as a carbon copy and OKs dealing three first-round picks and fully guaranteeing a new contract, copying the (Cleveland Browns') move to beat the Falcons in the Deshaun Watson sweepstakes last offseason."

loved you and your time here Lamar

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Wow. I'm thinking this significantly increases the odds Lamar gets traded too. We've all been saying the reason he wouldn't get traded is because teams would have to negotiate that deal up front and that would be pretty much impossible. If someone is just going to come out and fully guarantee him and write him a blank check it's easy.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Wow. I'm thinking this significantly increases the odds Lamar gets traded too. We've all been saying the reason he wouldn't get traded is because teams would have to negotiate that deal up front and that would be pretty much impossible. If someone is just going to come out and fully guarantee him and write him a blank check it's easy.

FYI this is a random nfl writer for the NY Post (of all things lol) speculating on what could happen for all the available QBs

just look at who posted the quote without context on this forum to show you how much you should take it at face value...

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
FYI this is a random nfl writer for the NY Post (of all things lol) speculating on what could happen for all the available QBs

just look at who posted the quote without context on this forum to show you how much you should take it at face value...
Stop crying so much. Lamar is gone if this is true which it seems likely it is.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Stop crying so much. Lamar is gone if this is true which it seems likely it is.

you say it seems likely...

that's my point - it's a made up thing that's not even pretending to be a rumour or inside reporting, just an NY Post reporter saying what might happen with all the potentially available QBs this offseason

if you have any real info, insider reporting or rumours (that actually come from somewhere meaningful) then sure that might change my feelings - but right now you have a clear agenda and it's really boring that you find any little update hosted on ESPN or bleacher report that suggests that Lamar might not be a raven in 2023 - maybe one day you'll be right about this but it wont be based on anything as important as facts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Falcons owner wants Lamar bad and is willing to give him a fully guaranteed contract. Its over fellas.

Here's another article about Atlanta being the perfect fit for Lamar and I agree,

hahahahahaha
nothing but dan orlovsky saying it would be a good fit

guess what?

lamar would be a good fit on 29 teams in the NFL including the ravens

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
you say it seems likely...

that's my point - it's a made up thing that's not even pretending to be a rumour or inside reporting, just an NY Post reporter saying what might happen with all the potentially available QBs this offseason

if you have any real info, insider reporting or rumours (that actually come from somewhere meaningful) then sure that might change my feelings - but right now you have a clear agenda and it's really boring that you find any little update hosted on ESPN or bleacher report that suggests that Lamar might not be a raven in 2023 - maybe one day you'll be right about this but it wont be based on anything as important as facts
Ill be shocked if Lamar is in a Ravens uniform with teams willing to give him 100% fully guaranteed money. Apparently Atlanta was going after DeShaun and lost that deal to the Brownies.
They wont make the same mistake twice and will give Lamar what he wants.

Its over fellas and i think Decosta and Co. know this. Id ask for the 3 -1st rounders and maybe a top cornerback or receiver in trade.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Ok thanks. I saw ESPN and thought like literally they were reporting the quote on sports center or something. Because if he said that it would be all over everything

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok thanks. I saw ESPN and thought like literally they were reporting the quote on sports center or something. Because if he said that it would be all over everything
Atlanta wants Lamar bad. I'll be shocked if they don't offer Lamar a 100 % fully guaranteed contract . One thing I do know is the Ravens will not be foolish enough to do this.