• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Atlanta wants Lamar bad. I'll be shocked if they don't offer Lamar a 100 % fully guaranteed contract . One thing I do know is the Ravens will not be foolish enough to do this.
I'd also assume that Atlanta wants Lamar. But that's because most teams would want Lamar. But until a real quote comes out we have no idea whether it's passing interest or making calls to get it done or anywhere in between

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd also assume that Atlanta wants Lamar. But that's because most teams would want Lamar. But until a real quote comes out we have no idea whether it's passing interest or making calls to get it done or anywhere in between
Lamar will be a better QB in a dome. He is not a cold weather QB and also gets sick too often. Atlanta is going to make a major play for him.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
how do you know atlanta wants lamar bad?
or just a tingly feeling
FamousPlasticFieldmouse-max-1mb.gif

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They do. Bank on it. Lamar is gone and the sooner we realize it ,the better.

Lamar is my favorite Raven but I will shift over to a more sensible player like Roquan after he's gone.

Lamar will be a better QB in a dome. He is not a cold weather QB and also gets sick too often. Atlanta is going to make a major play for him.

1675688562492.png

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
There is reportedly at least one team (Falcons) willing to give him 100 % guaranteed money. There may eventually be more.
The Ravens will not do this. Period.This is why no deal has been done with Lamar.

It's time to move on unless Lamar gets off his 100 % guaranteed money high horse which has been reported multiple times. Which I doubt.

I think the odds are very low he gets signed by us now that we are hearing what a desperate team will do to get Lamar.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
It wasn't reporting. It was speculation.

Speculation or does someone know what Blank is saying behind closed doors? It will all come out eventually but I have little doubt the Falcons
will make a play for Lamar.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Speculation or does someone know what Blank is saying behind closed doors? It will all come out eventually but I have little doubt the Falcons
will make a play for Lamar.

it's all coming from the same article...
read the shit you're posting... they literally say from the NY Post - the same article that doesnt even say it's reporting

you are the world's worst example of confirmation bias

you've now posted 3 different versions of the same article all coming from a 3 sentence blurb from a guy doing a thought exercise

just because you want it to be real... doesn't mean you don't look like an idiot

rossihunter2

Staff Member
There is reportedly at least one team (Falcons) willing to give him 100 % guaranteed money. There may eventually be more.
The Ravens will not do this. Period.This is why no deal has been done with Lamar.

It's time to move on unless Lamar gets off his 100 % guaranteed money high horse which has been reported multiple times. Which I doubt.

I think the odds are very low he gets signed by us now that we are hearing what a desperate team will do to get Lamar.

no there isnt reportedly any team willing to give him 100% guaranteed money
there's been no reporting at all

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's all coming from the same article...
read the shit you're posting... they literally say from the NY Post - the same article that doesnt even say it's reporting

you are the world's worst example of confirmation bias

you've now posted 3 different versions of the same article all coming from a 3 sentence blurb from a guy doing a thought exercise

just because you want it to be real... doesn't mean you don't look like an idiot
Crying like a little baby because its likely Lamar wont be a Raven next season. Put a fork in Lamar. Hes done as a Raven.

Simba

Staff Member
Falcons all but had Watson locked up until the Browns came calling last year. Watson gave the Falcons a chance to match and they said no. We have definitive proof that their owner wasn’t green lighting a fully guaranteed deal, but because a speculative article says the Falcons would be willing to, apparently it’s pure fact now. Riiiighhhtttt

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

although I believe the article is pure fiction, I also don't believe 3 1st round picks gets the deal done. There will have to be more picks and possibly players involved.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
FYI this is a random nfl writer for the NY Post (of all things lol) speculating on what could happen for all the available QBs

just look at who posted the quote without context on this forum to show you how much you should take it at face value...

Lol I was going to say the same thing

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Crying like a little baby because its likely Lamar wont be a Raven next season. Put a fork in Lamar. Hes done as a Raven.

He called you out for posting nonsense from the same article and you’ve thrown a tantrum every time. As a matter of fact you’ve been doing this for quite a while now.

SpeculationLord