• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think Burrow is better than Lamar. But I think Lamar is significantly better than Allen. Dude is the most overrated QB in the league
Not sure why you think Allen is overrated, dude is pretty beastly both as a runner and passer. He’s had nothing besides Diggs and the Bills O line is one of the worst in the league. I think he’s done remarkably well given the circumstances.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
in talent, not ability to read
Please provide examples of how Josh reads defenses better than Lamar, because Lamar can absolutely dissect defenses

JAAM

Hall of Famer
EC40F0EE-E30E-4E86-862F-9E301921A9DA.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not sure why you think Allen is overrated, dude is pretty beastly both as a runner and passer. He’s had nothing besides Diggs and the Bills O line is one of the worst in the league. I think he’s done remarkably well given the circumstances.
Let me just be clear, I'm not saying he's bad. He's obviously good, but for 2 years now and a lot at times last year, he was being championed as the best QB in the league. Which frankly, he's not even close to.

Allen is like Lamar but pretty much worse in almost every category. Not by a ton, but a couple percent worse in a few categories adds up. I think the biggest category that separates them are decision making and in the RZ especially.

And yeah he's not had all world rosters, but neither has Mahomes and see what he's done. The Bills rosters have been lauded as top 5 in thr league for the last few years.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
it's OK to be in denial, buddy
What the hell am I in denial about? I asked for specific examples and all you replied was “Denver”

Edit - I’ll be nice

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer