• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nice break down of Lamar and Monken. Lamar stans should bypass

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You also don't become a billionaire by selling wings at a dive in Pompano or by "creating" a mobile gym in a world where earbuds and body weight exercises exist.

I know what I'm buying my family for Christmas.

Maybe Lamar just isn’t interested in commercials, is another angle

This is what I'm thinking. It doesn't seem like he wants to really be in the spotlight.

Nice break down of Lamar and Monken. Lamar stans should bypass

Most have no problem judging him fairly. It just appears that there's a bias and different scale for this guy and the last.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brutal recap. Sucks remembering it should have easily been a win, even after a generally poor offensive performance.
I’m still disgusted the refs in the end were the final straw. Would have been nice to see Zay catch that conversion,

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Most have no problem judging him fairly. It just appears that there's a bias and different scale for this guy and the last.
Bro you know damn well that’s not true lol. We all shit on Flacco constantly when he was here and rightfully so. Hell we still take shots at him and basically all acknowledge he was super inconsistent with the lone exception being the SB run

But then for Lamar people can’t even acknowledge when Lamar has a bad game like this dude above us. It’s just strange.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro you know damn well that’s not true lol. We all shit on Flacco constantly when he was here and rightfully so. Hell we still take shots at him and basically all acknowledge he was super inconsistent with the lone exception being the SB run

But then for Lamar people can’t even acknowledge when Lamar has a bad game like this dude above us. It’s just strange.
I didn't think Lamar was bad. I didn't think he was good either. Think he was just fine. Wasn't the reason why we would have won, and wasn't the reason we lost either.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I didn't think Lamar was bad. I didn't think he was good either. Think he was just fine. Wasn't the reason why we would have won, and wasn't the reason we lost either.

You know how it is. People want to see what they want to see. Rare that you get objectivity and I understand why.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That was my perspective watching the game. After seeing some of the film come out there were alot of missed opportunities that looked like Lamar just missed them. BUT it’s hard to tell with out knowing the play , very easily could have been a missed assignment or communication issue from. a WR

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
That was my perspective watching the game. After seeing some of the film come out there were alot of missed opportunities that looked like Lamar just missed them. BUT it’s hard to tell with out knowing the play , very easily could have been a missed assignment or communication issue from. a WR
They would have just tackled the WR before the ball got there anyway

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Idk if you were around on the old boards but flacco defense got pretty baseless and nasty around there