• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not that I care about this recency bias list but holy shit Goff got ranked higher than Lamar Jackson in the top 100. I mean wow. Just wow. Wow

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Yeah, but we know it's the postseason that actually matters. One of them beat the Chiefs on the road in the AFC title game, and took his team to the Super Bowl.

As much as I like Lamar, we can't talk shit until the Ravens actually do something in the post season.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
IMG_7240.jpeg

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
You’ll never have universal acceptance and every great QB still has haters, but man the Lamar haters that I see mostly in YouTube comments, I’m just wondering what game they’re watching.

Lamar is going to win the Super Bowl this year and dominate in the playoffs, fuck the haters

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Makes me mad when I see this stuff. Three years wasted.
same, everyone is like where’s his playoff wins? Well he never got a shot the last 2 years and he’s been a better player each year imo. Every player and team has ebbs and flows, Lamar never got his chance to get out of those mini slumps. The slump would come and he’d get a season ender. Can’t believe some just dismiss him because playoff wins but don’t worry, T Law and Herby top 5 still