• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
God damn is r/nfl triggered. Gus Edwards scores 13 TDs inside the one, if we just padded stats like Drew Brees he’d have his all important 30TD number, or if he’d played 17 games. It’s obnoxious reading nonstop Lamar hate. He wins his second MVP and that makes him a worse player to these ppl

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Niner fans are mad too. I even saw a comment saying Purdy would’ve taken the Ravens to the Super Bowl. Replied that he wouldn’t have CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, Trent and Shanahan to bail him out. My hatred for that team and its fans knows no bounds

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar could have made history once again but this hoe voted for Josh

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not really going to root for any team tomorrow.

I feel like the Chiefs will find a way to win and their D is much better than I expected.

I will be surprised if the Niners win with Purdy.
A nuclear bomb seems like a good choice, then the events of Fallout Vegas can unfold (I actually never played the game but saw the opening cutscene, pretty scary). I agree with your take, Purdy has not looked good at all these playoffs, he’s gotten very lucky

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I fucking hate casual fans that only look at stats my god they’re so fucking retarded watch the fucking games. How are people this fucking dumb, Dak had 400 and 3TDs in his playoff game so that’s good right ? Baker (who I like) had 29TDs and went 9-8 in the worst division in football

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I'm glad Lamar won the MVP and he did deserve it, but damn, it was so anticlimactic. And then the hug with Joe, just made me sad the MVP wasn't the award before a super Super Bowl performance to shake off all the criticism once and for all. And we'd still have all of our DEF coaching staff in place and maybe not have to do a total rebuild in that area... ugh. The brutal "what-ifs" continue. So depressing.

No interest in this game at all...

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I fucking hate casual fans that only look at stats my god they’re so fucking retarded watch the fucking games. How are people this fucking dumb, Dak had 400 and 3TDs in his playoff game so that’s good right ? Baker (who I like) had 29TDs and went 9-8 in the worst division in football
Fantasy football.........