• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
you know, I don't give a damn how they rank him. It's all for clicks and to create talking points anyway.

He's better than everyone on the list accept Mahomes and having Andy Reid is a huge advantage..Mahomes.
Pure ragebait. If they ranked him behind Allen, I wouldn't quibble, but no one else. That idiot has Purdy ahead of them both at 2.

I honestly think that if Brock Purdy and Bryce Young swapped teams, neither team would look much different from last season.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Pure ragebait. If they ranked him behind Allen, I wouldn't quibble, but no one else. That idiot has Purdy ahead of them both at 2.

I honestly think that if Brock Purdy and Bryce Young swapped teams, neither team would look much different from last season.

Yep - Allen the only guy I’d accept ahead other than mahomes and it’s arguable either way but he’s the only acceptable other answer

For me:

Mahomes

Lamar
Allen

Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Stafford
Rodgers???

Dak
Love
Lawrence

Goff
Tua
Cousins
Hurts
Purdy

Kyler

And everyone else…

If he can stay healthy, I’d bet on Anthony Richardson being on this list next year

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yep - Allen the only guy I’d accept ahead other than mahomes and it’s arguable either way but he’s the only acceptable other answer

For me:

Mahomes

Lamar
Allen

Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Stafford
Rodgers???

Dak
Love
Lawrence

Goff
Tua
Cousins
Hurts
Purdy

Kyler

And everyone else…

If he can stay healthy, I’d bet on Anthony Richardson being on this list next year
I think Jordan Love is in a tier above.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Well….. according to Cody Benjamin. lol.

It’s actually not a bad list, in its entirety. You could juggle 2-10 around all day and not be far off. #1 has won multiple SB’s. 2-10 are all looking for their first.
Honestly, outside of pat and stroud( only cause he just getting started) the rest of them are ass. Mfs just sitting around these soft wanna be “ bad guys” take over the league and shit

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler

For me:

Mahomes

Lamar
Allen

Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Stafford
Rodgers???

Dak
Love
Lawrence

Goff
Tua
Cousins
Hurts
Purdy

Kyler

And everyone else…

I'm a big fan of ranking things.

Mahomes

Lamar
Allen
Stroud (Slight projection but he just had the best rookie season since Marino)

Burrow
Herbert
Love

Stafford
(Rodgers?)
Dak
Lawrence
Kyler (He's been stuck in shitty teams and schemes but he's really talented)

____________ The Line - only pay the full QB contract to players above this

Geno
Hurts
Purdy
Goff
Cousins
___________ The Dalton Line - pay mid level QB contracts to players above this

Flacco (Fuck it, why not?)
Tua

Honestly, outside of pat and stroud( only cause he just getting started) the rest of them are ass. Mfs just sitting around these soft wanna be “ bad guys” take over the league and shit
Yeah I might add Love to the short list of “just getting started”. He looks like he’s gonna be a keeper.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea this was on ravens reddit a few weeks ago. I still am irritated beyond hell about the narrative Burrow gets. He made the Super Bowl and Championship game when Lamar was out of the picture, directly benefited from Huntley, didn’t play well in many of those playoff games, should have had 4 INts in his last playoff game against Chiefs, but I digress

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

For me:

Mahomes

Lamar
Allen

Burrow
Stroud
Herbert
Stafford
Rodgers???

Dak
Love
Lawrence

Goff
Tua
Cousins
Hurts
Purdy

Kyler

And everyone else…

Nah Flacco gonna win the division for them

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is stroud out for the year in this scenario?
They’re overrated paper champions. Guy never reached the redzone in 2 games against us. Trash scumbag organization that doesn’t get enough shit. Covered up the Watson deal, profited massively from it, signed thug Mixon. Never won anything