• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He really knows how to take care of his offensive line. He is such a leader and it's so hard to understand how he is so humble and such an amazing person at 22 years old and I'm not even talking about his talent.

Last edited:

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
He really knows how to take care of his offensive line. He is such a leader and it's so hard to understand how he is so humble and such an amazing person at 22 years old and I'm not even talking about his talent.

What’s amazing is how much he is making right now. He’s still on his rookie deal so he’s not making that much money either.

Tank

Hall of Famer
In reality all we know about any of these guys is what we see in games, interviews and the occasional public exposure. What we see now of LJ is a humble, caring dude. And while there’s no reason to think he is anything other than that or that he will become something else, we as fans just don’t know.

As far as I know no one ever thought RR was anything other than a stand up, humble and caring young man. Stuff happens and money(and partying)can often be at the root of that stuff.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
In reality all we know about any of these guys is what we see in games, interviews and the occasional public exposure. What we see now of LJ is a humble, caring dude. And while there’s no reason to think he is anything other than that or that he will become something else, we as fans just don’t know.

As far as I know no one ever thought RR was anything other than a stand up, humble and caring young man. Stuff happens and money(and partying)can often be at the root of that stuff.
I mean i think he still is but he just fucked up and it was a big fuck up. He still lost all respect once he did that shit but i still think he got some good him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
How did it get to jordan?
Other than Jordan being an egotistical dick... it didn’t. But he’s without question an egotistical dick lol. If he EVER struggled to back up his talk, he would not have the reputation he has, he was the TO of basketball, but with jerry rice talent/production.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don’t think Lamar drinks, which is good. On Marlo’s live videos, LJ is always drinking soda lol. Let’s hope he doesn’t get involved with alcohol