• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals are probably thankful at the number Lamar got. If we had caved on Lamar’s (reported?) demands of more than Watson, Bengals would be in a tough spot. Seems like a fair argument Burrow deserves more than Lamar based on performance.

Simba

Staff Member
Bengals are probably thankful at the number Lamar got. If we had caved on Lamar’s (reported?) demands of more than Watson, Bengals would be in a tough spot. Seems like a fair argument Burrow deserves more than Lamar based on performance.
Whichever comes best between Burrow and Herbert will probably get 5 years, $265M with $190M guaranteed. And whichever one signs second gets 5 years, $270M with $195M guaranteed. That $1M more a year to beat the next guy. The usual blueprint

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glad it;s over especially before the draft. I damn sure didn't think it was gonna be and was it really worth 2 million extra AAV per year and 10 mil in guarantees to go thru excessive speculation. Totally pissed me off with the trade demands but I regained big hope with OBJ signing. Just a roller coaster ride that didn't need to be. Now let's get to work!!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am so glad all that the Uncertainty over Lamar’s contract is finally over and we don’t have to worry about traiNing camp. I know it was wearing us all out. We can now just concentrate on this up coming season. I am so excited to have all these new weapons on offense. I hope Todd Monkin turns out to be a OC and great play caller.

Good for you broski, or not, idk, sounds like you feel good about it lol
All good.
Sounds like the winds of change blew you in the right direction! Best of good fortune to you!

Glad all this team drama seems to be over with. Shiz was getting way old, and making being a Ravens fan a big drag. Onward and upward!
Appreciated. Theres still things my ex broke in me that cant be fixed, that said things are going well but thats because Im super competent lol.

Edit: Anyways im oversharing, back to Lamar! Ive forgotten how to post emojis here so imagine the champagne toast lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
Appreciated. Theres still things my ex broke in me that cant be fixed, that said things are going well but thats because Im super competent lol.

Edit: Anyways im oversharing, back to Lamar! Ive forgotten how to post emojis here so imagine the champagne toast lol
:beer:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

:cool: