• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

World Cup 2022

It was surprisingly fun to watch that thing from start to finish. Thought England would smoke us with the lack of offensive talent we have. @rossihunter2 whats the mood like over there after the game? I imagine a little frustrated considering the talent level y’all have.
They have suffered for so long they mostly expect to lose against inferior teams.

Big win for the Aussies last night, tense game!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
They have suffered for so long they mostly expect to lose against inferior teams.

Big win for the Aussies last night, tense game!
The Kangaroos have entered the chat. Vegemite for all

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It was surprisingly fun to watch that thing from start to finish. Thought England would smoke us with the lack of offensive talent we have. @rossihunter2 whats the mood like over there after the game? I imagine a little frustrated considering the talent level y’all have.

did i not tell you it'd be 0-0 when you called for us to bet on it lol?

england are one of the most boring teams in world football right now - one of the most boring games ive ever watched too

nearly left the pub at half-time

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
did i not tell you it'd be 0-0 when you called for us to bet on it lol?

england are one of the most boring teams in world football right now - one of the most boring games ive ever watched too

nearly left the pub at half-time
That's too funny that you thought it was boring. Shows how shallow my soccer knowledge is; honestly only pay attention when the men and women are playing in the world cup. It's amazing a country like England , with so much talent, has let you guys down so much. I'd root for them in the next round as long as they arent playing the US

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That's too funny that you thought it was boring. Shows how shallow my soccer knowledge is; honestly only pay attention when the men and women are playing in the world cup. It's amazing a country like England , with so much talent, has let you guys down so much. I'd root for them in the next round as long as they arent playing the US

lol felt like nothing happened the whole game

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Suck failure Iran . USA USA USA

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The USA are annoying. They have a lot of heart and generally defensive discipline. But the guys up top not named Pulisic are just so bad. They critically lack the ability to make the right first touch, the key pass, the right cross, or put the ball in the net. They continuously get so close but can't make it happen against actually talented teams

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Netherlands touch passes in the box have been on point. You can see why they are consistently threatening

We have had some opportunities to score.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The USA are annoying. They have a lot of heart and generally defensive discipline. But the guys up top not named Pulisic are just so bad. They critically lack the ability to make the right first touch, the key pass, the right cross, or put the ball in the net. They continuously get so close but can't make it happen against actually talented teams

Weah and Dest look explosive

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

He’s not wrong, in 45 mins the US officially stops caring about soccer outside of taking your kids to a Sunday youth league.