• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jaguars

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
So:
"day-to-day"*4 = "4days-to-4days"

Harbs said it on wednesday, so this means they will play for sure. Wooooo!
Lol I like how you're thinking! But let's be serious for a minute and then we'll come back to this post after we see what happens. Day to day can mean as little as 2 days and as much as 6 days if you're being really truthful and accurate. Let's split the difference here and call it 4 days.

4 days truthfully means they're both playing this Sunday.

4 X 4 as the correction factor for Harbs speak puts us at 16 days meaning that Ronnie would miss not only this game but the next one as well.

I believe Hamilton is actually day to day, I don't believe for one second Ronnie is day to day but hopefully week to week.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lol I like how you're thinking! But let's be serious for a minute and then we'll come back to this post after we see what happens. Day to day can mean as little as 2 days and as much as 6 days if you're being really truthful and accurate. Let's split the difference here and call it 4 days.

4 X 4 as the correction factor for Harbs speak puts us at 16 days meaning that Ronnie would miss not only this game but the next one as well.

I believe Hamilton is actually day to day, I don't believe for one second Ronnie is day to day but hopefully week to week.
when Bateman first had his foot injury earlier in the season, he was considered day to day.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I absolutely the fuck care about this game LOL. EVERY AFC game is essential as the playoff race gets tight. But I definitely agree that both Stanley and Hamilton should sit.

we have the luxury of being deep at both stanley and hamilton's positions that we can afford to rest them (as long as these really are only short-term issues) - im still in a little disbelief that they both seemingly got away from those collisions almost unscathed

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we have the luxury of being deep at both stanley and hamilton's positions that we can afford to rest them (as long as these really are only short-term issues) - im still in a little disbelief that they both seemingly got away from those collisions almost unscathed
hopefully we are coming back to the mean and our luck is changing....knock on wood

Tank

Hall of Famer

I think this has been discussed before, but this isn’t something unusual that only Harbaugh does. All teams generally try state the minimum allowed when updating injuries that involve players that may or may not play.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think this has been discussed before, but this isn’t something unusual that only Harbaugh does. All teams generally try state the minimum allowed when updating injuries that involve players that may or may not play.
Sure I don't dispute that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is going to be a tough game. Jacksonville has only lost one game this season by double digits and I'm expecting another tough game.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The line on this game has gone from Ravens 4 point favorites to 3.5 favorites. Must be a lot of betting for the Jaguars and the points.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just pray we come out running the ball with Gus and get the play-action game going. Quick darts and slants. Would love to see Lamar and the offense have a great game and start building on that offense

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just pray we come out running the ball with Gus and get the play-action game going. Quick darts and slants. Would love to see Lamar and the offense have a great game and start building on that offense
You should know by now that when we should run against a team we absolutely come out passing.