• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Offseason Training

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is disappointing on many levels.

Stupid too, because due to lack of practice and lack of contact essentially players are sloppy in the early weeks of the season and the quality of the play suffers. We have seen that since the current CBA has been in play, players didn't want to work as hard and wanted less practices. That has resulted in declining quality on the field. Hopefully this gets fixed in the next CBA.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
They're now officially experimenting with Jackson and Flacco both on the field at the dame time. Both are throwing and lining up at different positions. I hope this turns out well.
Myles Humphrey an UDFA is playing inside while Correa is @ olb.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
They're now officially experimenting with Jackson and Flacco both on the field at the dame time. Both are throwing and lining up at different positions. I hope this turns out well.
Flacco isnt a threat no where on the field other than QB.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
You already KNOW Myles is going to be a borderline probowler for about 5 years besides Mosley before he signs a big contract somewhere else and we never hear of him again.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
People seem to forget about how good of an athlete Joe really is at 100%. He's nothing freakish or special but he's a good athlete for a QB.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
People seem to forget about how good of an athlete Joe really is at 100%. He's nothing freakish or special but he's a good athlete for a QB.

Before Tom Brady attempted to catch a pass, before Nick Foles caught a pass for a TD in the Super Bowl, there was Flacco who would have had a TD if he had not tripped lol.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
It's pretty weird that there are almost no reports except for the Lamar + Joe packages. Like, okay that's cool but what else is happening?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
That one is interesting because Humphrey was listed as an EDGE and we have I believe 3 pure ILB in the UDFA haul, so to put him before those 3 seems strange.