• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Broncos

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This Broncos team is hot garbage. Our team is room temperature garbage.

Our defense, as pathetic as its been at times will not be defeated by Russell Wilson. Guy is completely cooked.

Our offense will struggle against their defense which is talented. When we get opportunities we have to capitalize. Otherwise you'll keep losing in the fashion of a bad HS team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This game could look similar to the Panthers game. I think we win this game, but as UPennChem said, the Broncos defense is talented.

I'm looking for our defense to smother the Broncos and the offense to score about 23 for the win.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
A win on Sunday would make this the first December win since the 2020 season. Think about that. This most definitely is a must-win. The way I see it, the next 3 games are must-wins. We win those 3, I think it's almost a lock that we're in the playoffs.

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
A win on Sunday would make this the first win since the 2020 season. Think about that. This most definitely is a must-win. The way I see it, the next 3 games are must-wins. We win those 3, I think it's almost a lock that we're in the playoffs.
I think this needs an edit. But are you saying this would be the first home December win since 2020?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
This Broncos team is hot garbage. Our team is room temperature garbage.

Our defense, as pathetic as its been at times will not be defeated by Russell Wilson. Guy is completely cooked.

Our offense will struggle against their defense which is talented. When we get opportunities we have to capitalize. Otherwise you'll keep losing in the fashion of a bad HS team.
We’re not garbage, we just have sloppy finishes. Hopefully we can get hot. I mean I personally thought the Bengals looked bad 85% of last season and we saw what happened

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
A win on Sunday would make this the first December win since the 2020 season. Think about that. This most definitely is a must-win. The way I see it, the next 3 games are must-wins. We win those 3, I think it's almost a lock that we're in the playoffs.

Not too surprised by this. We didn’t have Lamar last December and a billion other injuries

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Not too surprised by this. We didn’t have Lamar last December and a billion other injuries
Well we did for the road game against the Steelers, but the sad part about that losing streak is that damn near every game except the Bengals came down to the final seconds...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please do not subject yourselves to this game. For your own health , making us watch our offense Vs Russ offense is torture

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm still pissed off from Sunday's loss. I'm hurt dawg!

Last edited: