• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Broncos

Mainejet

Practice Squad
welcome back

Dude, you're so full of shite! I'm getting bummed rushed about what's going on in Jet land in the Ravens talk forum. Meanwhile, I followed your rules and placed my full response to the drama with the Jets in the OTHER NFL TEAMS forum and no one has even looked at it. You told me before the season that everyone always sees new posts in the other forums? Lol

Mainejet

Practice Squad
He took no accountability for his poor play. Additionally he turned into a turnover machine.
Well, turnover machine isn't true. Just calling it for what it is. I'm not defending him in any way. His ONE saving grace is that for the most part he's avoided turnovers. He threw 5 interceptions in 7 games. But other than that, I completely agree with your sentiments. Go look in the other OTHER NFL Teams forum. I started a thread about this subject.....

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I'll also say this.... I hope the Jets get the Ravens in the playoffs. The Jets were very close to beating them in Week one and now the Jets are way, way, WAY better than they were. I think the Jets would beat the Ravens convincingly if they face them in the playoffs.....

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'll also say this.... I hope the Jets get the Ravens in the playoffs. The Jets were very close to beating them in Week one and now the Jets are way, way, WAY better than they were. I think the Jets would beat the Ravens convincingly if they face them in the playoffs.....
I don't know about you guys winning but Joe Flacco returning to Baltimore vs Lamar Jackson in the AFC Championship game sounds good to me.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Delusional alert !

JAAM

Hall of Famer
There’s the absolutely delusional Mainejet I’ve missed

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright.... someone has to be fired if we lose to Denver right? Offensive Struggles once again? Roman has to be gone, right? Making Denver's offense look good? Macdonald can join Jim in time for the college playoffs.