• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Broncos

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
This Broncos team may be the team we need to get back to winning, but beating them today, won’t prove all that much, as they are not very good.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My boss gives away his tickets sometimes, I’m always too busy at work to reply to the mass email on time so I’ve never gotten them. My dude snatched em up this time and invited me so I found out last night I’m going to the game today! Can’t wait to see what kinda seats these are, my boss is kind of a flashy guy lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Let's seen if we cant just start saying crazy shit and see what happens.

DJax with 2 big play TDs.
Mandrews with 1 TD
Oweh with 2 sacks on Wilson
Hamilton with an INT returning to the game
Slaughter out there 27 - 0 Ravens

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll also say this.... I hope the Jets get the Ravens in the playoffs. The Jets were very close to beating them in Week one and now the Jets are way, way, WAY better than they were. I think the Jets would beat the Ravens convincingly if they face them in the playoffs.....

Pure comedic material here @Mainejet lmao…. I reckon 24-9 is almost beating us…. Nah, the Jets are THE team I’d love to face in the playoffs because they’re the team I’m most confident in beating there.

Now THAT is the definition of a troll

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
All I'm saying is that we don't win, season might be over fr fr. To borrow's @RavensMania 's signature, "Yeah well just like… whatever, man." That's basically how I feel about this season at this juncture. Just fucking give me a playoff spot, dammit!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Dude, you're so full of shite! I'm getting bummed rushed about what's going on in Jet land in the Ravens talk forum. Meanwhile, I followed your rules and placed my full response to the drama with the Jets in the OTHER NFL TEAMS forum and no one has even looked at it. You told me before the season that everyone always sees new posts in the other forums? Lol
everyone sees the posts, they are highlighted. They may not want to post in the thread. BTW, I was being serious when I welcomed. you back.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My boss gives away his tickets sometimes, I’m always too busy at work to reply to the mass email on time so I’ve never gotten them. My dude snatched em up this time and invited me so I found out last night I’m going to the game today! Can’t wait to see what kinda seats these are, my boss is kind of a flashy guy lol
have a great time and don't get too rowdy.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pure comedic material here @Mainejet lmao…. I reckon 24-9 is almost beating us…. Nah, the Jets are THE team I’d love to face in the playoffs because they’re the team I’m most confident in beating there.

Now THAT is the definition of a troll
come on, you know it was a close game. If they did this and that multiple times they may have come within 8 points and if Wilson played we may have won by 30.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Adding him to the 53 put us on the hook for his whole salary when he eventually gets injured. Using the PS activations is a good idea.
this week he was added to the active roster for the 3rd and final time. Next time it will have to be the active roster or else he will need to clear waivers.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
THREE words....

Defense wins championships
the Broncos have a very good defense, does that mean they are going to win a championship

Seriously though I agree with you, defense wins championships. Ravens defense has been much better over the last five weeks outside of a letdown in the 4th quarter this past week.