• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
We almost blew it at the end. Our shitty prevent defense can make the worse offense since the 2000 Browns look like the Chiefs. The only thing it prevents is Ravens wins.

That said, nothing feesl sweeter than an undeserved win.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean the Broncos would still be the number 1 seed in the AFC if their offense scored 18 points each game which is not a tall order. This was never going to be a high scoring game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I mean regardless of what happens with Lamar you have some good pieces. Top 10 OL, best TE room in football, good RBs, and Bateman at least looks like a 2. That means you either have an MVP QB or a rookie first round QB (and a highly priced WR1). Either way OCs like that situation. The WR room is overall bad but the job is still attractive.

the personnel right now looks awful
but as long as we re-sign lamar, the personnel next year (pre-offseason) is a pretty good looking group to work with - as long as there's an understanding that you're going to fix the WR room

i doubt there's any aspirant coordinator that wouldnt want to work with Lamar

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
the personnel right now looks awful
but as long as we re-sign lamar, the personnel next year (pre-offseason) is a pretty good looking group to work with - as long as there's an understanding that you're going to fix the WR room

i doubt there's any aspirant coordinator that wouldnt want to work with Lamar

Outside of the WR room which personnel group looks awful? I genuinely have no idea and the QB room will either be Lamar, which as you say everyone will want to work with, or it will be a high 1st round round QB that was gotten from packaging picks to get him, and young offensive gurus love having their own pick to groom. So either way you basically are going to get a lot of great options.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our offense was injured in first half.
I saw that but that excuses piss-poor execution, bad decision-making, offensive turnovers, and playcalling to you, my friend? Not to me!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Outside of the WR room which personnel group looks awful? I genuinely have no idea and the QB room will either be Lamar, which as you say everyone will want to work with, or it will be a high 1st round round QB that was gotten from packaging picks to get him, and young offensive gurus love having their own pick to groom. So either way you basically are going to get a lot of great options.

i mean the personnel on this offence right now in the 2022 season
in 2023 the WR room at least has Bateman back to anchor a WR group (as unreliable as he has been availability-wise)
in 2022 the WR room is a black hole that potentially sinks the offence... and the TE room has been great but will be better in 2023

the offence is an attractive group for a potential OC to take over in the offseason

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
This team is in shambles. Nothing I said earlier is out of place despite the win. Clean the house, use strong disinfectants and begin anew. This shit is untenable. We may luck into the playoffs (barely), but once there, we are one and done by being embarrassed by an average team.

Status
Not open for further replies.