• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We just stalled the end with chemotherapy it seems like. We are in a lot of pain fellas. Doctors need to be fired because there are better doctors out there. But, the administrator (Harbs) is an arrogant prick and will go down with the ship and not fire any of his pathetic doctors.

If Bateman gets injured again next year he will be a injury bust.
Proche- gets cut
Duvernay- Inconsistent can be considered an ok 3rd wr option
Robinson- good third option not even a # 2 either.

We need two good wrs next year not elite but way better than what we have now.

Likely and Andrews will beast with another OC

We need another RB no doubt.

Every other position on D and O we look good. Maybe another CB if peters leaves

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
To think that we could've been a team that is 12-0 right now is incredible. We would still be the same shitty team we were today. So confused.

We just stalled the end with chemotherapy it seems like. We are in a lot of pain fellas. Doctors need to be fired because there are better doctors out there. But, the administrator (Harbs) is an arrogant prick and will go down with the ship and not fire any of his pathetic doctors.

A good leader will be accountable and make changes when needed. That's why I want Harbs gone he just doesn't do the necessary to make this team better. His stubbornness will be his downfall.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Bateman gets injured again next year he will be a injury bust.
Proche- gets cut
Duvernay- Inconsistent can be considered an ok 3rd wr option
Robinson- good third option not even a # 2 either.

We need two good wrs next year not elite but way better than what we have now.

Likely and Andrews will beast with another OC

We need another RB no doubt.

Every other position on D and O we look good. Maybe another CB if peters leaves
I'll just say it. We need a good, experienced D-coordinator. Get somebody else, please. I like that MacDonald is young, but he is too inexperienced in end of game situations.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Faellele made me squeal while I was drinking my beer but never fear we still won and I hugged my Balmore Hun .

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Technically am I wrong? Pretty sure this most action hes seen and no complained... so
The word, "breakout" is a death sentence once it is used. Whenever the Ravens writers or when you cats in here use that word for a player's performance in ONE game; that player normally disappears for the next few games. So, it's really not a "breakout" is it? Just a good game but only one game. To me, a "breakout" is when you do it game after game after game. Not just one! So, STOP IT!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The word, "breakout" is a death sentence once it is used. Whenever the Ravens writers or when you cats in here use that word for a player's performance in ONE game; that player normally disappears for the next few games. So, it's really not a "breakout" is it? Just a good game but only one game. To me, a "breakout" is when you do it game after game after game. Not just one! So, STOP IT!
it's more like a 'break' than a 'breakout'

So 'breakout' should be a forbidden word in this forum, just like ...

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
A good leader will be accountable and make changes when needed. That's why I want Harbs gone he just doesn't do the necessary to make this team better. His stubbornness will be his downfall.
There's no emotional leader amongst the players either, unless you count Peters who just yells at Harbs, and Lamar, who I think used to be but now acts like he wants out.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still feel miserable despite the win. Does anybody else share this feeling? Or am I alone?
Yeah me! I understand that it is hard to win in the NFL. I understand the "Win is a Win" mantra. I get it! I really do but I don't like it because to me it is about "how" you looked (performed) in that win. And, based on how you performed (or have been performing game after game after game, etc. ) tells the real story in my book. Winning doesn't erase the issues. It only masks it and those issues will rear their ugly heads at the most inopportune time such as a game with playoff implications or a playoff game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.