• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would be nice to get a sniff at an AFCCG again. Been awhile.
Its been a brutal stretch since 2012. One of the reasons I don't think Harbs is our guy anymore. 4 playoff appearances in 10 years and some really awful performances. 2014 was all about Kubiak's playcalling, 2018 was an absolute dud, 2019 an absolute dud, 2020 was nice revenge followed by an absolute dud. Time to put John out to pasture

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Something I haven't seen mentioned is I don't think I heard Peters named called last game. Have a bad feeling this week if the pass rush doesn't do its job.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Its been a brutal stretch since 2012. One of the reasons I don't think Harbs is our guy anymore. 4 playoff appearances in 10 years and some really awful performances. 2014 was all about Kubiak's playcalling, 2018 was an absolute dud, 2019 an absolute dud, 2020 was nice revenge followed by an absolute dud. Time to put John out to pasture
John? I'd be blown away if that were to happen before he wanted it to. He and Steve are tied at the hip. Could be wrong, but I think we would see some other major changes prior to that ever happening.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
John? I'd be blown away if that were to happen before he wanted it to. He and Steve are tied at the hip. Could be wrong, but I think we would see some other major changes prior to that ever happening.
What major changes are left? Firing EDC? Nothing else would be more major than that.
I don't think John and EDC are tied at the hip either necessarily.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
What major changes are left? Firing EDC? Nothing else would be more major than that.
EDC left us after the Hollywood trade very thin at receiver. When Bateman went down , we start having problems .

EDC did a good job at oline ,running back backups . He did a terrible job at receiver.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
neither will get fired. imo it would be a very Redskins thing to do.

Allow me to paint you a dark future:

- GRo is leaving for Stanford after the Sunday game (Jim was involved, too via his connections at Stanford)
- Taggart is brought in because of the familiarity with the concepts to take over
- after the season Martin, Taggart and someone else get interviews for the OC job
- Taggart "wins"
- after one more round of failed negotiations Lamar is tagged but won't sign and is traded to Texans
- Harbaugh gets a chance to fuck up a new reset and yet another fresh out of college QB

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
EDC left us after the Hollywood trade very thin at receiver. When Bateman went down , we start having problems .

EDC did a good job at oline ,running back backups . He did a terrible job at receiver.
Even though likely isnt a wr, we got him and cant even use him correctly.. bateman had like 15 catches in 5 games as our #1 wr.. our problems far from edc

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Allow me to paint you a dark future:

- GRo is leaving for Stanford after the Sunday game (Jim was involved, too via his connections at Stanford)
- Taggart is brought in because of the familiarity with the concepts to take over
- after the season Martin, Taggart and someone else get interviews for the OC job
- Taggart "wins"
- after one more round of failed negotiations Lamar is tagged but won't sign and is traded to Texans
- Harbaugh gets a chance to fuck up a new reset and yet another fresh out of college QB
Damn I miss the Barbershop...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think John’s fate is tied to Lamar’s and that’s not looking to hot right now. Feels things are leaning more and more towards tag and trade next year

Tank

Hall of Famer
Didn't suggest a more major change, just something different like moving on from Lamar or a major shift in offensive strategy.
Not suggesting either of those will happen either, only that something like that is much more likely then Harbaugh being let go, don't see that happening.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
TJ Watt alone will smack the shit out of our o-line all game long. As for Huntley, he went 0-5. Sad part is that EVERY single game were winnable and came down to the waning seconds.
Technically he's 2-5, with wins vs the Bears and Broncos

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think John’s fate is tied to Lamar’s and that’s not looking to hot right now. Feels things are leaning more and more towards tag and trade next year
I think I agree with the second part, but it doesn't seem that determines Harbaugh's future. Even though he played a major role in drafting Lamar I don't think Steve is the kind of manager that would punish taking that risk if it didn't pan out.